Very sad

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very sad
Well today is very sad day for me.

My trusty cherry red phase 1 dt (Nina) is coming of the road.

Bought a new 306 earlier this month as Nina is due Mot in November an really wanted to treat myself to a new car with less miles etc

But on the way to work seen a Leak from radiator so it seems she is coming of the road before original planned date at end of month (road tax purposes)

Gonna fix radiator with spare I have an then put her through Mot or break her. Undecided as yet

Its been emotional Nina thanks for the 40k miles
Thanks given by:
Pictures would help with this thread Big Grin pictures make all threads better lol

Before & after?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
At work will post some when home
Thanks given by:
my missus thought i was sad when i broke my old XS and was sad about it but people do seem to get attached to these little tin cans on wheels!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 04:04 PM)puglove Wrote: Pictures would help with this thread Big Grin pictures make all threads better lol

Before & after?

Noty all threads are better with pics.......The one about Samass's 'private' peircing for a start! Confused Tongue

Back on topic, it's like losing a girlfriend/dog isn't it. Sad Miss my Golf, looking all sorry for itself with no front legs, rear beam, bumpers etc. Undecided
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 06:04 PM)Toms306 Wrote: it's like losing a girlfriend isn't it. Sad

you know this how? Tongue
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I was gutted whwn i sold my last 6 well sad i know especial as i had a carbon copy sat on the drive cobsisting of 50% of the old ones parts.

But on the up side i think the mrs took it worse than me lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by: