Spotted: Taunton - Green ph1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotted: Taunton - Green ph1
Spotted a green ph1 yesterday early evening with a 306oc sticker in the rear window.

Drove past a 2nd time when you were getting in.

Anyone know who it's likely to be?
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by:
If it had white speedlines then that is more than likely garlicbread
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I can't say I noticed. I had just collected a '6 with a majorly knackered clutch so was trying my utmost to retain drive Big Grin

If it sounded like I was trying to make noise it was unitentional. Slightest throttle would cause it to slip.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by:
Yeah its garlicbread, only other members in taunton are Jack and jimmers
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 12:37 PM)Dangti6 Wrote: I can't say I noticed. I had just collected a '6 with a majorly knackered clutch so was trying my utmost to retain drive Big Grin

If it sounded like I was trying to make noise it was unitentional. Slightest throttle would cause it to slip.

Sorry to drag up an old thread dan but all your threads are in the for sale section and I can't post there yet, I see you break a lot of gtis and I'm looking for a complete standard air box and scoop, would you have one for sale? If so could you pm me your email or phone number so I can contact you thanks alot
Thanks given by:
(30-10-2014, 08:18 PM)mossy1985 Wrote:
(16-10-2012, 12:37 PM)Dangti6 Wrote: I can't say I noticed. I had just collected a '6 with a majorly knackered clutch so was trying my utmost to retain drive Big Grin

Sorry to drag up an old thread dan but all your threads are in the for sale section and I can't post there yet, I see you break a lot of gtis and I'm looking for a complete standard air box and scoop, would you have one for sale? If so could you pm me your email or phone number so I can contact you thanks alot

45 more posts and you can..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2014, 01:45 AM)toseland Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 08:18 PM)mossy1985 Wrote:

Believe me I'm counting, I don't have any gti/xsara in breakers yards so my options are somewhat limited,

45 more posts and you can..
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotted Taunton rocker8742 14 2,173 07-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post: rocker8742