Lowering a diesel estate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowering a diesel estate
What do I need to do to lower it am I right in the understanding it is not just a case if swapping springs also what size wheels and tyres are the best when lowered
Thanks given by:
you want to get 40/60mm springs on the front making sure that they are for the diesel and not petrols (because the diesel engines weigh more). And then you want to get the rear torsion bar lowered which is about £70-120 depending on where you go.
Thanks given by:
get coilovers! springs are the biggest waste of time IMO!

you need to know what your doing with the torsion bars! wouldnt be something i would tackle if i didnt know what i was doing!

there must be someone on here local to you that will help/guide you for a few bob and a brew! Smile
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
Ill look into it then thought there was something about the back that needed doing that wasn't springs sorry I'm very new to peugeots so there will probably be lots of stupid questions
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 03:09 PM)JackLewis_Dturbo Wrote: get coilovers! springs are the biggest waste of time IMO!
Much agreed!

Torsion bar isnt to hard, watch darrenjlobbs video on youtube Tongue thats what i did haha!
worked a charm, along with some big hammers and a mate (puggymon Tongue) to help you out.
Thanks given by:
Ill have a look what bout wheel size what will fit a lowered estate only gonna lower by 30-40 mm
Thanks given by:
16s pos 17s will fit
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help lowering estate camoturd 2 1,171 25-11-2015, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset