bosch fuel pump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bosch fuel pump
almost stripped of parts a 306 d turbo in he local scrappy...noticed its got the bosch fuel pump lines & injectors on with a boost guage fitted,is it worth me buying or not ?
Thanks given by:
Depends on the price. And whether your on a lucas.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
yeh i got a lucas,just wiery cus dont know if it has been tuned!
Thanks given by:
Buy it whats the worst that can happen hopefully its gov modded save you doin it lol
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lol,good answer...how can you tell its been modded thow ? or slap it on and see what boost its making -_-
Thanks given by:
If it's been gov modded you should be able to feel the throttle arm get slightly harder when you push it from min to max travel with your hand. About 2/3rds across it will go tighter. A standard pump will feel the same from min to max.
Thanks given by:
sound mate,i will take a look and prob just buy it anyway as all the injectors and lines are intact.take it your the bloke that mods them ?
Thanks given by:
That would be me mate. Should be a link in my sig to my thread if you're interested :-)
Thanks given by:
i wouldn't buy it unless it runs
Thanks given by:
Where abouts in cornwall is said scrap yard? Im also in sunny cornwall ;D
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2012, 07:56 PM)bayley Wrote: lol,good answer...how can you tell its been modded thow ? or slap it on and see what boost its making -_-
Is this the red one in drews in st day? I enquired about that yesterday if so.
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2012, 08:28 PM)Josh_Quant Wrote: i wouldn't buy it unless it runs

How you going to know if it runs sat in a scrappy lol, most scrappys have some kinda warranty ususally, and i would imagine if its still sat on car should be ok and have diesel in it. they would usually give a refund if he wer to fit and it were fecked

and get it sent to Dan for some work, and id get him to refurb injectors while your at it so you will have a nice modded pump and working injectors ready for the TD04

Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yes dan i will be sending this one if its still their if not i will buy one anyway and you can mod it for me mate.yeh cj want it all done asap,lol.getting the td04l,gmax front springs,rear dampers and torsion bar lowered hopefully next week if my mate can fit me in.its the scrappy by castle motors...fucknows what its called,lol...keep ya fingers off,lol.
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2012, 06:26 PM)bayley Wrote: yes dan i will be sending this one if its still their if not i will buy one anyway and you can mod it for me mate.yeh cj want it all done asap,lol.getting the td04l,gmax front springs,rear dampers and torsion bar lowered hopefully next week if my mate can fit me in.its the scrappy by castle motors...fucknows what its called,lol...keep ya fingers off,lol.
Haha cool. I had the one off the that one I was on about today for a bargain price! So the other ones safe lol
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2012, 07:52 PM)nath_ski Wrote:
(13-10-2012, 06:26 PM)bayley Wrote: yes dan i will be sending this one if its still their if not i will buy one anyway and you can mod it for me mate.yeh cj want it all done asap,lol.getting the td04l,gmax front springs,rear dampers and torsion bar lowered hopefully next week if my mate can fit me in.its the scrappy by castle motors...fucknows what its called,lol...keep ya fingers off,lol.
Haha cool. I had the one off the that one I was on about today for a bargain price! So the other ones safe lol
nothing is safe these days mate,lol.did he give you a price for the pump of that red dt ?
where in cornwall are you lads from...im in looe at the mo but moving back home to sunny midlands,lol.
Thanks given by:
Sounds good mate, just gimme a PM when you have a pump and we'll work it out.
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2012, 08:16 PM)Dan! Wrote: Sounds good mate, just gimme a PM when you have a pump and we'll work it out.
defo dan,do you do the 9mm or 11mm builds too ? can post it with a moneygram from the post office to cover all the costs.
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2012, 08:15 PM)bayley Wrote:
(13-10-2012, 07:52 PM)nath_ski Wrote:
nothing is safe these days mate,lol.did he give you a price for the pump of that red dt ?
where in cornwall are you lads from...im in looe at the mo but moving back home to sunny midlands,lol.
me n nath are both in st agnes mate not too far away from you, can give you had tune it up when you get pump fitted, they're pretty easy to work on
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
never heard of st agnes mate,cornwall all looks the same to me,lol.thanks for the offer i will keep that in mind joe.
Thanks given by:
On the north coast by truro mate
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
yhe i saw that one in drews i thought in they stopped people buying the fuel pumps a few weeks ago ?
Thanks given by:
Im st austell way Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
truro and st austel aint that far...stopped selling the fuel pumps ? why would they do that!
Thanks given by:
dunno noticed the sign on the gate a few weeks ago lol
Thanks given by:
gonna see him tomoz anyway he knows my mate well...hopefully he will sell it me.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slack in bosch pump? dt_ 14 3,401 21-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: dt_
  Bosch pump help for newbie PugRy 2 1,973 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jamie182
  Bosch pump fuel screw broken Forby 0 1,474 12-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Forby