Valeo black mask guide!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valeo black mask guide!
What spray and glue did you use?
[Image: e0d4ac7c-727f-46a8-ae0c-d4a324a8a667_zpsyn3ibroz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
For black masks just standard black gloss or matte spray will do. For sealant just use transparent or black sealant.

For tinting rear lights and indicator lenses i think there is etech light tint spray on ebay that does a good job.
Thanks given by:
Might just get someone to do it I'm crap at stuff like this
[Image: e0d4ac7c-727f-46a8-ae0c-d4a324a8a667_zpsyn3ibroz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
May have to do this one mine. I can get a couple of spare lights from scrapping cheap
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Very easy guide, goin to find a set and give it a go Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm thinking about giving this a bash with my old lights...cheers for the guide ?
Thanks given by:
I am thinking too to give it a try, but i am a bit afraid to ruin the lights
Thanks given by:
Ive done loads and there really not bad at all. Even the valeo one are proper easy despite what various have said about them being harder I found them no harder to do
Thanks given by:
I'll try and give this a go when i get some spare lights from the scrappy incase i wreck them!
Thanks given by:
just been attempting this my self and procrastinating the scrapping bit. how much actually needs to come off?
ive also found that the silicon stuff really doesnt get on with diesel and dw-40 making it ALOT easier to clean up
Thanks given by: