2.1 conversion done........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.1 conversion done........
Ive said my piece and shared my facts and to be fair couldnt give a toss anymore, if you were so arsed about it why didnt you just post a pic of yours? along with posting a pic of dyno sheet as requested. but you couldnt even do that....

enough said BYE Big Grin
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i spoke briefly to Mountie66 at retro rides a couple of months ago, i'd just like to say mate, that yes one or two people are doubting but i'd take that as a compliment and explain best you can, everybody wants it to be right but as i'm sure you know there is a lot of bullshitters on these forums, not this one though, as has been said it's like a big family in here . . . .take a deep breath, sit back and try again please, we'd all like to get to know you on a non-childish name calling basis and more on a high level diesel tuning sort of friend . . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 03:23 PM)Curt Wrote: Well put^

This is just it, no-one "ripped into" the car at all, it was just understandable curiosity that was taken the wrong way. Think you need to take a step back and look at what was actually said, and stop being so sensitive and aggressive with everyone.

Curt I received over 20 messages last night from D.lobb about this,on facebook, and I was sick of his atitude he had last night that is the main reason I said wot I did today.....I don't need it at all I have loads of friends who are also on here and know wot I have built and where also there when car was dynoed......Most of the people on here are using 1.9td there is quite a difference with the 2.1 and the power you can pull from it....

(10-10-2012, 03:32 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Ive said my piece and shared my facts and to be fair couldnt give a toss anymore, if you were so arsed about it why didnt you just post a pic of yours? along with posting a pic of dyno sheet as requested. but you couldnt even do that....

enough said BYE Big Grin
Like I said have to take pic....before I can post......

(10-10-2012, 03:32 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Ive said my piece and shared my facts and to be fair couldnt give a toss anymore, if you were so arsed about it why didnt you just post a pic of yours? along with posting a pic of dyno sheet as requested. but you couldnt even do that....

enough said BYE Big Grin

oh and there is a pic of my turbo up already?????

(10-10-2012, 03:32 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i spoke briefly to Mountie66 at retro rides a couple of months ago, i'd just like to say mate, that yes one or two people are doubting but i'd take that as a compliment and explain best you can, everybody wants it to be right but as i'm sure you know there is a lot of bullshitters on these forums, not this one though, as has been said it's like a big family in here . . . .take a deep breath, sit back and try again please, we'd all like to get to know you on a non-childish name calling basis and more on a high level diesel tuning sort of friend . . . .Smile

I will sit back....lol I am chilled now as I don't care wot anyone thinks to be honest....
Thanks given by:
yeah pic of yours being a 13t have a look on here look at the diameter of the 18g wheel third from left it wouldnt fit on a fuckin TD04 cartridge. youve had your arse slapped by the turbo place its impossible like ive said over and over buy hey ho ur the subaru expert and Turbo GOD Smile
#
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=ht...m=1&itbs=1
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 03:48 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: yeah pic of yours being a 13t have a look on here look at the diameter of the 18g wheel third from left it wouldnt fit on a fuckin TD04 cartridge. youve had your arse slapped by the turbo place its impossible like ive said over and over buy hey ho ur the subaru expert and Turbo GOD Smile
#
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=ht...m=1&itbs=1
My turbo is no 13 t never dude think for a second I would never get the figures with that......U think wot you want.......But remember this: coming from a person who says 12mm pump don't exist???? then a 18g can't come in a td04??????? enough said......Beleive me u have no clue wot ur on about at all......stick to playing with lego.....
Thanks given by:
haha just cos i didnt know about a 12mm pump doesnt mean i dont know about turbos like i said measure the wheel its not possible

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i like lego Big Grin

im gonna be a bit of child now myself but your getting a bit like thrush....
Thanks given by:
[quote='CJ_Derv' pid='140709' dateline='1349884871']
haha just cos i didnt know about a 12mm pump doesnt mean i dont know about turbos like i said measure the wheel its not possible

[/quote
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 03:29 PM)Mountie66 Wrote: don't post summit unless you have facts
This works both ways.

Craig didn't say 12mm pumps don't exist, just that he'd never heard of them on a 306, and has admitted he was wrong in that respect due to not knowing about pump mods inside out.

At the moment you're relying on the garage/mechanic telling you that it's an 18g. You say don't post unless you have facts, so post a pic and be done with it. I'm sure if you're true then people will be quick to apologise or go back on their word. Everyone is genuinely interested, they're not just hating on you.

Anyway, there's no need for people to get shitty with one another, it'll end up with the thread getting locked and will be one of the first threads in the past year to be locked where there is potential for interesting discussion and knowledge sharing that could benefit the community. None of us want that to happen.
Thanks given by:
Hang on, you said you know your turbos yet you're saying the company who built it told you it was an 18g? Doesn't sound too convincing.

Darren, by the way, is a very humble chap and to be honest, the things he's done eclipses a 2.1 with a big turbo. I know who I'm more likely to listen to out the two of you...
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Are you serious??? What you going to measure??? You havent a clue if you think u can just measure it to measure it you would have to take the turbo apart to measure the diameter of the impeller as its inside the bloody thing?!?!?!?!?

The diameter of the base of the impeller would spill over the catridge on a TD04 hence why ive beein arguing my point as ive done my researxh into possible setups and yours isnt possible pal

The largest for a TD04 is a 19t do your research and when you have the facts il let you pm me your apology to save embarrasment

Have you not looked at the link i just put up click the site on the pic and it shows you the physical fuckin size of the impeller
Thanks given by:
[quote='CJ_Derv' pid='140709' dateline='1349884871']

[/quot
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 04:03 PM)Scott Wrote: Craig didn't say 12mm pumps don't exist, just that he'd never heard of them on a 306, and has admitted he was wrong in that respect due to not knowing about pump mods inside out.

At the moment you're relying on the garage/mechanic telling you that it's an 18g. You say don't post unless you have facts, so post a pic and be done with it. I'm sure if you're true then people will be quick to apologise or go back on their word. Everyone is genuinely interested, they're not just hating on you.

Anyway, there's no need for people to get shitty with one another, it'll end up with the thread getting locked and will be one of the first threads in the past year to be locked where there is potential for interesting discussion and knowledge sharing that could benefit the community. None of us want that to happen.

Seconded.

From knowing alot of the main contributors in this thread very well and how much they know on any given subject and how keen they are for knowledge in 306 tuning your barking up the wrong tree having an arguement.

All people are asking for is 2 pics, one a close up of the turbo with a ruler in it, the other your dyno graph and if your so rightly proud of the power figure then you should post this. As someone considering the pros and cons of a 2.1 Conversion I am dead keen to see the shape of the curves.

All the contributors here are usually all to keen to tell people what their latest mods are and show lots of pictures of the details and answer questions on how stuff works, this is what our community is built on so dont take it as having a dig, questioning something you dont understand or dont think is right on here is perfectly normal and the way we all work. As someone who has specced a custom turbo myself in the past I personally woudnt run a hybrid that i didnt know the entire ins and outs of.

For reference (and as far as were aware) nobody else in the world has tripple charged an XUD lump or converted a 16v HDi to mechanical injection so yes he is a bit of a legend, people from all over the world are members here to follow his project thread and thats pretty major.
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 04:21 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Are you serious??? What you going to measure??? You havent a clue if you think u can just measure it to measure it you would have to take the turbo apart to measure the diameter of the impeller as its inside the bloody thing?!?!?!?!?

The diameter of the base of the impeller would spill over the catridge on a TD04 hence why ive beein arguing my point as ive done my researxh into possible setups and yours isnt possible pal

The largest for a TD04 is a 19t do your research and when you have the facts il let you pm me your apology to save embarrasment

Have you not looked at the link i just put up click the site on the pic and it shows you the physical fuckin size of the impeller

Sorry everyone but this guy is a complete COCK........ur day will come

(10-10-2012, 04:21 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 04:03 PM)Scott Wrote: Craig didn't say 12mm pumps don't exist, just that he'd never heard of them on a 306, and has admitted he was wrong in that respect due to not knowing about pump mods inside out.

Seconded.

From knowing alot of the main contributors in this thread very well and how much they know on any given subject and how keen they are for knowledge in 306 tuning your barking up the wrong tree having an arguement.

All people are asking for is 2 pics, one a close up of the turbo with a ruler in it, the other your dyno graph and if your so rightly proud of the power figure then you should post this. As someone considering the pros and cons of a 2.1 Conversion I am dead keen to see the shape of the curves.

All the contributors here are usually all to keen to tell people what their latest mods are and show lots of pictures of the details and answer questions on how stuff works, this is what our community is built on so dont take it as having a dig, questioning something you dont understand or dont think is right on here is perfectly normal and the way we all work. As someone who has specced a custom turbo myself in the past I personally woudnt run a hybrid that i didnt know the entire ins and outs of.

For reference (and as far as were aware) nobody else in the world has tripple charged an XUD lump or converted a 16v HDi to mechanical injection so yes he is a bit of a legend, people from all over the world are members here to follow his project thread and thats pretty major.

There is another who has converted a hdi to mechanical and he is on this form.....
Thanks given by:
Hahaha you dont know me pal other have met me
[Image: Screenshot_2012-10-10-17-26-35.png]

I dont appreciate threats pal hopefully we will cross paths i dont think ul be on here much longer when admin sees that

Hahaha pathetic pal
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 04:24 PM)Mountie66 Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 04:21 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Are you serious??? What you going to measure??? You havent a clue if you think u can just measure it to measure it you would have to take the turbo apart to measure the diameter of the impeller as its inside the bloody thing?!?!?!?!?

Sorry everyone but this guy is a complete COCK........ur day will come

Mate that sounds like a threat to me and I aint having that on this forum. Warning issued.

Also having googled 18g compressor wheels they dont seem to be 56mm, is yours a custom size?
Thanks given by:
Im also impressed to how quick youve measured the impeller i cant take a turbo to bits thst quick
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 04:24 PM)Mountie66 Wrote: There is another who has converted a hdi to mechanical and he is on this form.....

Yep i am aware of that, infact i think theres a couple now but darren was the first to molest the 16v
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 04:29 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Hahaha you dont know me pal other have met me
[Image: Screenshot_2012-10-10-17-26-35.png]

I dont appreciate threats pal hopefully we will cross paths i dont think ul be on here much longer when admin sees that

Hahaha pathetic pal

Bring it on bud.........U don't know me either
Thanks given by:
Seriously, how old are you? You're threatening people for questioning your opinion.

You've been warned once already, and numerous times in this thread, yet you're still trying to get peoples backs up?

Get back on topic, and actually state some facts, or the thread is being locked.
Thanks given by:
hahaha well i sort of know Craig . . . .lmao . . .

[Image: 471619_10150587300882776_1415586769_o.jpg]
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
U finished yet? Getting a bit tired of you now but your keepin me entertained tbh Big Grin and best part is i no how to press your buttons if i wanted to Tongue
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 04:41 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: U finished yet? Getting a bit tired of you now but your keepin me entertained tbh Big Grin and best part is i no how to press your buttons if i wanted to Tongue

No that pic don't bother me at all...........size means shit.......
Thanks given by:
Thats an old one matt lol

Well tbh i didnt post the pic one of my friends did lol

It quite amused me though quick of you matt

Just out of curiosity how old are you? Im only 24 and you dont seem old enough to drive with the shite tour coming out with

Seriously pal grow the f*ck up
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 04:44 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Thats an old one matt lol

sorry Big Grin . . . . . .listen for fcuks sake pack it in now this is stupid, people are gonna ask questions, what did you expect? tell us some dyno results and everyone would start sucking your cock, if you would please back up what you day with a bit of evidence, it's not much to ask now is it? . .Smile
Thanks given by:
The fan is awfully brown, the shit has most definitly hit it.... Hahaha.

This is a joke, could of turned into a real nice read with specs, pics and helpful knowledge shared. Everyone is here to learn and no matter how much someone knows there's always something else to learn! To learn things are questioned and hopefully answered in a none threatening way. Craig has learnt abit about 12mm pumps he can now research and that's good, share the knowledge! There's no need to get so touchy over a forum comment.
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 04:44 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Thats an old one matt lol

Really well you would be surprized to find out wot my job was and wot I can still do mate.......So enough said this has nowt to do with wot the thread is about....Another words don't post unless you can be constructive.......Ya maybe I have bit...but your just as bad.......

I am done posting on here so by by folks I am not sharing nothing I wish I had never posted it up
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 04:44 PM)Mountie66 Wrote: No that pic don't bother me at all...........size means shit.......

Mate Its not CJ thats posted that pic of him and hes not being threatening or mentioned his size in any way so I dont see why you feel the need to get so upset.

Just chill out, talk to us like the lovely bunch of people we are who just happen to be far too inquisitive into the idea of sticking stupid boost through PSA diesel engines.
Thanks given by:
hey if we're all scrapping i'm pretty buff too . . .lmao . .

[Image: 468812_4230054314738_66294980_o.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 04:49 PM)Mountie66 Wrote: you would be surprized to find out wot my job was and wot I can still do mate

Go on then supprise us, what was your job and if you like it so much why do you talk about it in the past tense?
Thanks given by:
I guess u worked in a fudge factory lol

Ooops sorry bit harsh tht
Thanks given by: