2.1 conversion done........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.1 conversion done........
What an asshole lol

Lied about his turbo, then probably lied about his dyno results and got angry when people didn't fall for it
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 05:00 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: I guess u worked in a fudge factory lol

Ooops sorry bit harsh tht

Dude i know hes been trying to wind you up but thats not necessary.

It takes away from the point that im genuinely interested to see what past job hes done that gives him permission to be like this.
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 04:55 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 04:49 PM)Mountie66 Wrote: you would be surprized to find out wot my job was and wot I can still do mate

Go on then supprise us, what was your job and if you like it so much why do you talk about it in the past tense?

Bet he is a ninja ninja
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 05:04 PM)Pugmarshall Wrote: What an asshole lol

Lied about his turbo, then probably lied about his dyno results and got angry when people didn't fall for it
No more comments about the OP being a *insert rude word*

I think we all agree that hes fallen well outside of the "treat others with fairness and respect" or "treat others how youd like to be treated" and we need to move on from this point and get back on topic.

Topic was the OPs 2.1TD conversion
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 05:05 PM)Jake Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 04:49 PM)Mountie66 Wrote: you would be surprized to find out wot my job was and wot I can still do mate

Go on then supprise us, what was your job and if you like it so much why do you talk about it in the past tense?

Bet he is a ninja ninja

. . . . . .Smile . . . . . . . . . .lmao
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
wow cj i never knew you was ever that small all that time ago Confused and tbh only way to stop all this is jsut to get a simple pic of this "dyno" up and see whats what
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:

Bet he is a ninja ninja

quote='lolsteve' pid='140687' dateline='1349882684']
Make boost , not war xox
[/quote]

]
[Image: FCC78470-1802-4927-B1D7-1542CCDF4EFA-284...F8D055.jpg]

[
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:

Lied about Nothing at all.....Call Danny at DYNODAZE have a word.....
Thanks given by:
I need this as a sig

[Image: FCC78470-1802-4927-B1D7-1542CCDF4EFA-284...F8D055.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Was going to leave this alone, due to such rediculas attitude....but after reading a comment from the auther, Im going to have to reply...

With regards to your comments about me "abusing you on facebook"...I think what you meant is simply me starting a conversation with you, asking about your turbo, as you hadnt replied on here, and I was interested to know more about it given it didnt add up to me / had me wondering...if i wonder, i want to know more...learning is how I know everything I know....
If i remember correctly, your reply was instantly digging into me, because im apparently taking the piss out of your car? Which is utter rubbish, and can remember I quote "come up here and race me so you can see"....again, ive never said its not fast...and even if it is, like hell am i racing anyone....not unless its up santa pod, in which case, your on....
Ive been handing out advice via pm / email / this forum and other fors years on years, the last thing I want to do is piss people off, but when people start accusing you of doing so / acting like a total child, I do get annoyed, and this is one of those situations....

While im here...im stil confused, as you have now posted a photo of this td04 18g....but the turbo is nothing like the one fitted to your car, so this to me is prooving nothing / im rather confused, enlighten me?

*EDIT* on a sidenote, this guy added me on facebook some weeks ago, and started asking me about getting my tacho sensor working (kinda ironic with the whole dyno thing, but still anyway) so as normal, I gave good advice, explained how I did mine, to this total stranger...and he stills wants to abuse me!

*Edit*

Also just thought id point out, given we are now apprently talking about 400nm, yet on facebook while asking about the tacho, i asked you what it made, and your reply was: (copied and pasted)

M*** Mountie Di*****
201 and 443 footlbs

So make your mind up, what does the piece of paper say? nm or ft/lb's?
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 05:12 PM)Mountie66 Wrote:

Post the graph then!
Thats half of what were asking for.
Thanks given by:
Im sure theres a contradiction regarding this tacho tbh im sure he said all dynos were with tacho and posts later mentions it not working on first but i cba going through it all

If youve a smart phone why cant you take a pic of this turbo and upload via photbucket app and post it simples
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 05:12 PM)Mountie66 Wrote:

Look mate, I seriously don't understand why YOU can't tell everyone about YOUR car yourself? We don't want to hear it in third person!

You are obviously annoyed that people are sceptical of something you've clearly put a lot of time, money and effort into, yet you can't even put the effort into one clear, informative post.

If you are so adamant that everyone else is wrong then please, take the time to prove everyone wrong! People are jumping to conclusions because the way you reacted in the first place wasn't that of an adult.
Thanks given by:
Nothing more useful is going to come of this thread so its LOCKED!

the OP is going to start a new thread in the projects section with lots of turbo pics for us and the dyno graph.

Y'all best be nice in his new thread (including the OP) or Im gonna machine gun out the warnings and then get Fooby to smash the banhammer like the hammer of Thor!
Thanks given by: