north convoy for xmas meet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
north convoy for xmas meet
well seen as afew of the south guys are going together why not get the north ones doing the same? let us know if anyone is coming from north way and sort something out Smile
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
i might be around... or i might not! D: depends when exams are as to whether i can come or not!
Thanks given by:
i think you should just for the fact of pure weekend banter!!
Thanks given by:
Is this Friday or Saturday by the way? Is be up for a convoy but I'm heading down Saturday morning...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Well I think I've managed to taalk jonny and c.gerrard into going friday? More reason for you to man up Smile
Thanks given by:
It's not a case of manning up mate, it's a case of I won't get there until after midnight so there's f*ck all point. Why does it have to be in the arse end of down south?
Thanks given by:
Is there anyone from the Northeast heading down?? Im unsure yet, its a big f*cking hike if im to make it.
306 HDi Dturbo- China Blue

Thanks given by:
(17-10-2012, 12:53 PM)ChezHdi Wrote: Is there anyone from the Northeast heading down?? Im unsure yet, its a big f*cking hike if im to make it.

what day you thinking of coming down and where from?

(16-10-2012, 04:35 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: It's not a case of manning up mate, it's a case of I won't get there until after midnight so there's f*ck all point. Why does it have to be in the arse end of down south?

and to be fair mate a good 85% of forums from the south
Thanks given by:
The friday night maby, i'll get there late but atleast i'll be there all saturday. and from Co.Durham,I'll be Hammering it down the A1 so can meet someone from there..

Thanks given by:
Well my cars not gonna be anywhere near sorted for the meet so jonny is being a true team player and stopping at manchester for me on the way through Smile so unless you fancy coming west then down? Or ask him which way he's gonna drive and meet along the way?
Thanks given by:
(17-10-2012, 03:10 PM)ChezHdi Wrote: The friday night maby, i'll get there late but atleast i'll be there all saturday. and from Co.Durham,I'll be Hammering it down the A1 so can meet someone from there..

I'd say I could meet you at Bilborough services just off the A1 but I'm off down Saturday morning dude...

An yeah milkman I know about the massive population of southerners on here I just like a moan lol
Thanks given by:
hmm we need to populate this forum with more northerners! to many southerns for my liking Wink

Thanks given by:
Do people from the Midlands count as Southerners to you Northerners as although we are South of you we are still North of the Southerners.
Thanks given by:
(17-10-2012, 05:32 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Do people from the Midlands count as Southerners to you Northerners as although we are South of you we are still North of the Southerners.

Your southerners, but a better class of southerners Wink
Thanks given by:
In my opinion anything below manchester is south Smile hahha but chez I do agree I asked admin for some flyers or something sending to mine to leave on cars for when I go on my travels
Thanks given by:
(17-10-2012, 03:24 PM)the milkman Wrote: Well my cars not gonna be anywhere near sorted for the meet so jonny is being a true team player and stopping at manchester for me on the way through Smile so unless you fancy coming west then down? Or ask him which way he's gonna drive and meet along the way?

I'm just going straight down the M6, then the M40.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
so getting real close to the meet anyone going down really early friday morning?
Thanks given by:
Well, its more like thursday night over really early friday, isn't it? Hehe
Thanks given by:
is it after midnight........ then its the next day Smile friday it is haha
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Anyone fancy a SW, Devon, or Exeter meet before Xmas? cheapo 29 12,722 20-11-2018, 08:31 AM
Last Post: cully
  Essex Xmas Meet - Wednesday 6th December - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 1 2,295 07-12-2017, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Silky
  North Devon Meet 2/3/14 cully 2 1,220 02-03-2014, 02:32 PM
Last Post: cully