Who's going to get troll'd tonight?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's going to get troll'd tonight?
So votes on where the troll will strike tonight and who will will be sleeping in their car in the hope of catching the stealthy ninja vinyl graphicing mofoing troll
Thanks given by:
Think the only place he/she will be striking in the local pub

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
well no where because im in work ninja
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Me i hope could do with a few stickers on my rear screen Smile

Thanks given by:
wish i wasnt in the middle of no where from everyone lol
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2012, 07:35 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: Me i hope could do with a few stickers on my rear screen Smile

I have absolutely no desire to put any stickers on my car whatsoever and as I've said previously no one on here knows where I live as all my goodies I buy get sent to my store room (friends house) so I'm safe.
Thanks given by:
I wouldnt mind a snap off because its french. Big Grin only one member off oc knows were i live as he deliverd me some parts Smile

Thanks given by:
I know where you live and I'm a member lol
Thanks given by:
I know where all of you live ninja
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2012, 07:58 PM)Scott Wrote: I know where all of you live ninja

And i know where to access this data ninja
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2012, 07:56 PM)ash240970 Wrote: I know where you live and I'm a member lol

You know were my parents live :p

Thanks given by:
I need an oc sticker for the state......can imagine there'd be worse stickers to troll me with though lol, this must be the only advantage to living all the way out here haha.
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2012, 07:59 PM)Niall Wrote:

And i know where to access this data ninja

First one of you who pm's me my address gets a snickers sent in the post. Big Grin

Thanks given by:
I'm gonna take my time sending it as I know Niall's not going to be able to get it Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2012, 08:00 PM)R45_ODV Wrote:
(06-10-2012, 07:56 PM)ash240970 Wrote: I know where you live and I'm a member lol

You know were my parents live :p

I've been past your house twice with you in my car if you remember? You pointed it out to me lol - memory fail!!
Thanks given by:
Ow yeah but do you remember what one it is lol as they all look the same and its not very often i get to park the 6 outside lol

(06-10-2012, 08:04 PM)Scott Wrote: I'm gonna take my time sending it as I know Niall's not going to be able to get it Big Grin Big Grin

If you are thinking its the one for the tax disc holder delivery then thats my parents Tongue

Thanks given by:
I remember all right I have a memory for certain things that I'm not supposed to remember but do but if I'm supposed to remember something then I'm fecking useless.
Bearing in mind I've spent over 10 years of my life driving round trying to find addresses and cars so finding a silver6 in a Dtub that has a full tank of derv that is less than 5 mins from your parents won't be an issue for me.
Anyway I'm not the troll and us midlands guys are never going to get trolled as were too far away from the person that is doing it as its one of the Southern crowd as they struck at Kimmies and virtually no-one knows where she lives except a very select few.
It is also pointless asking for a certain type of sticker as the troll doesn't work like that - has to be a piss take out of you or your car so purple people eater is about the best you can expect to get.
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2012, 08:15 PM)ash240970 Wrote: has to be a piss take out of you or your car so purple people eater is about the best you can expect to get.

lmao This has to be done
Thanks given by:
Purple people eater lmao thats awsome Smile

Thanks given by:
At least im safe down here the devon/cornwall lot are too tame for this Wink
Thanks given by:
I'd disagree with that statement
Thanks given by:
MissTait got trolled tonight.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
what happened?
Thanks given by:
We have a winner!!! Step forward Miss Tait - you have won a big bag of absolutely fook all though I do believe you already got a sticker lmao
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2012, 08:01 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: First one of you who pm's me my address gets a snickers sent in the post. Big Grin

PM sent..
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Jonny - you do realise that R45's post contained typing errors and should of read
[/quote]

First one of you who pm's me my address gets ash240970's skid marked knickers sent in the post. Big Grin
[/quote]
Thanks given by:
but he doesn't know my address, i just thought i'd remind him that i know his..
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I know your work address to send them to
Thanks given by:

Would actually like to know if you actually know where I live.

Yes I'm testing you.

Cannot..... Remember................ If......... I've ever....... Given you..... My.............. Details
Thanks given by:
Andy - have you ever bought anything off anyone on the forum? In particular one of the mods/admin or had club stickers sent to you?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oh bugger dog house tonight cully 10 3,128 14-12-2017, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Quiet in here tonight... WiNgNuTz 6 1,188 01-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  20 min top gear warning!! Tonight 2000hrs!! Dum-Dum 13 2,061 09-02-2015, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Frosty