ash hoses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ash hoses
need to sort some pipes out for my FMIC and wondered if anyone has had much to do with these ash hoses? here a link for them on ebay

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Auto-Performanc...=450466019
Thanks given by:
Yeah, that's where I got all my boost pipes from. Decent quality, and quick postage. Smile
Thanks given by:
Pretty good quality imo. Bought quite a few bits from there.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Decent quality for the price for sure
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yup very good quality. Would buy them over the likes of samco anyday
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Yeah, ive had them and not been able to destroy them so get my vote
Thanks given by:
Never ran boost through them but have used them for coolant / induction piping and had no problems.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
What size piping do you run on HDis anyway? I'll have some spare 57mm silicone and ally bends soon, looks like my SMIC is going to someone who won't need them.....
Thanks given by:
thanks for the replys guys. im going to try and work out what i will need and ask him if he will do a deal as i will be buying a fair amount of bits off him
Thanks given by:
Definitely, that eBay shop always has items on discount. When you want to do a deal though, phone him. Business is always easier if you discuss on the phone rather than play email tennis...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
so im going to order up my hoses soon but what size hoses should i go for 2" or 2.5"? its for a phase 1 with a T2 and a twin pass intercooler
Thanks given by:
2.25"
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2012, 01:45 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: 2.25"

how come i should go for that? whats the benifits from the different sizes?
Thanks given by:
Not too much to be honest. Would be barely noticeably more laggy as there is more volume to pressurise but not much to worry about

2" would be too small IMO
My FMIC piping is 2.25 so that's why I said it lol
Thanks given by:
ah right, thanks for that. do you know what size pipes are need to go on the T2 turbo outlet is and a xantia inlet manifold?
Thanks given by:
I always goto these direct as there only 20 miles away, never had any issues, brilliant quality.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As above normally go collect from dewsbury. Normally get discount for dirty hoses they can't sell via post!
Thanks given by: