Hi to you all and thank you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi to you all and thank you
Hi to you all

Just got my first GTi 6, absolutely spot on!

I've had great fun reading the forums over the last week and a half after being laid up due to an ACL Reconstruction operation, this has also enabled me to keep answering questions by looking at old threads and keep collecting all my parts up to fit!

I've always been a fan of the GTi 6 since a boy when they first came out, I've had a 206 GTi as a stop gap but that wasn't amazing.

I'm planning to do some small mods to have a first go at a few track days, fulfil a dream if you like!

I've always been close to the peugeot heritage as my grandad started up a Peugeot (formerly roots and talbot) dealership and my dad raced one of the first 1.9 GTi's in '87 and then the ex works 309 GTi 16v which he took to Grp N saloon glory in '92 partnered by Richard Longman.

So as you can see I'm a huge fan and enthusiast, any advice you may want to give would be gratefully received....

Once again thank you all very much!

Also, how can i edit my profile details?
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Nice one. Sounds like quite a cool granddad lol
Edit details is in the user cp options
Welcome along :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your 306 as mucg as we do Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Welcome along, get a project thread up. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(06-10-2012, 10:58 AM)Tallguy_2 Wrote: I've had great fun reading the forums over the last week and a half after being laid up due to an ACL Reconstruction operation, this has also enabled me to keep answering questions by looking at old threads and keep collecting all my parts up to fit!

ah that sucks mate i had my ACL done from a basketball injure :/ anyway ope its all good welcome mate
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate
Thanks given by:
welcome! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Thanks given by:
another future tapper! just kidding Tongue

welcome! Smile
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg