LDA pins, Injector refurbs, Pump mods blah blah

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LDA pins, Injector refurbs, Pump mods blah blah
ok mate when you get sort i will be after 1 cheers
Thanks given by:
Hi, new guy here. I have a 406 but have read a lot on this forum and others about the LDA mod. I'm after a ground pin, if you can help Dan? I can't PM you, presumably due to my low post count. Cheers.
Thanks given by:
Hi Ally, yeah that should be fine. Do you want a ground pin sent to you (£20) or would you want to send me your pin, have it ground and then returned to you? (£13).

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Did you get a price on refurbing my injectors mate?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
If you could send me an already ground pin, that would be great! Perhaps you can PM me you email address and we can get something sorted out.
Thanks given by:
Sorry Jonny, busy couple of days. I'll check the prices tomorrow for you x

Ally, sounds good man. PM incoming.

Edit, Okay, your PM system is totally disabled at the moment. I'll put my email below and once you have seen it let me know and I'll edit it out.

danhargrave at live.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Can u grind pins yet, as I can send 1 to u if so?
Thanks given by:
I should be able to start doing pins this weekend and injectors/pumps soon after that. I'll pm my address and PayPal to all of you tomorrow :-)
Thanks given by:
Yay, now where did I put my spare set of injectors ...
Thanks given by:
Thanks
Thanks given by:
I just noticed that I can't access the messages yet (low post count). If you've sent me a PM I won't be able to access it. If you don't mind forwarding it to evilally at hotmail dot com that would be great.
Thanks given by:
Dear Dan!

I would very very VERY much like to book my car in with you as the bloody thing used an extra quater of a tank getting back to camp then i normally does

Hoping your ok
David Mowle Smile
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Just received my LDA pin back from Dan, can say he's done a great job! I will send my injectors to you next month wen I have funds!

Cheers Dan!
Thanks given by:
Got my pin today aswell Dan nice one buddy Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Reasons for griding original LDA pin as to making your own...

[Image: 20121019_161125.jpg]

this was a custom made pin, the problem is that it is extremely difficult to get a hardening process correct....or should i say as good as original item. It is a shame as it worked a treat for a perios of time but just wasnt hard enough Smile

CJ
Thanks given by:
this the pin from the RR meet. looks paggerd. were you get it from
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
I have a pin that looks like that :/

(19-10-2012, 03:22 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Reasons for griding original LDA pin as to making your own...

[Image: 20121019_161125.jpg]

this was a custom made pin, the problem is that it is extremely difficult to get a hardening process correct....or should i say as good as original item. It is a shame as it worked a treat for a perios of time but just wasnt hard enough Smile

CJ
Thanks given by:
Got it off a good mate a while ago, but now got dans pin in and made a huge difference as its not getting stuck
Thanks given by:
gutted you so far need a pump change
Thanks given by:

First set of injectors done for zx_volcane.. :-)
Thanks given by:
^^^Shiney bits Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Can you get uprated tips dan? This would be HELLISH epic if you could!!
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2012, 09:57 AM)Dave Wrote: Can you get uprated tips dan? This would be HELLISH epic if you could!!

was thinking this also Smile
Thanks given by:
Shiny indeed Smile

(24-10-2012, 08:34 AM)Dan! Wrote: First set of injectors done for zx_volcane.. :-)
Thanks given by:
What's the turn around time on injectors?
Thanks given by:
I can get in any nozzles/tips that you want, although its not as easy as just phoning up to order them and asking for uprated ones, id have to research which tips would fit and if/how much they would flow higher. Id like to do this but its not something iv done yet, Toms nozzles are an upDATED version of standard nozzles, 299c's instead of original 299's, but afaik they are just updated oem, not higher flow...

Turn around time, if you post them first class they will be with me next day, i can then refurb them and send them back first class the next day. So for example if you post them monday, il get them tuesday, refurb them tuesday night, send them back wednesday and they should be with you thursday.

Thats for a standard refurb with no new nozzles, just stripped cleaned etc. If you want new nozzles youd have to allow an extra day for delivery of nozzles.

Cheers.
Thanks given by:
my pump and injectors should be with you today mate...cash inside -_-
Thanks given by:
Goodo cheers mate. Got a text from my stepmum earlier saying i have 2 parcels at home, should be one of them i reckon! :-)
Thanks given by:
hope so,can't wait dan to get it all on.gonna be busy when it comes back...got gmax superstrut gas dampers plus need to lower the torsion,gmax 60mm front springs,oil return pipe,td04l turbo,adapter plate,cambelt kit,glow plugs,pump,lines and injectors to put on -_-
Thanks given by:
If you can get hold of uprated injectors that would be brilliant, and I'm sure you'de get some excellent business too...
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bosch and lucas injector pump sprockets. ConorTRG 4 2,279 24-08-2013, 01:26 AM
Last Post: ConorTRG
  Lucas to Bosch changing pins on bracket? Danny2009 3 2,411 12-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Danny2009
  406 pump mods philb 5 4,399 14-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Last Post: philb