My D-turbo complete TD04 bosch exhaust etc etc

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My D-turbo complete TD04 bosch exhaust etc etc
thought i'd share the D-turbo with you, here some pics of it from standard to how it is now, enjoy and let me know what u think Smile

[Image: 0_zpsb2ee87b8.jpg]
[Image: 01_zpsafb193fe.jpg]
[Image: 02_zps809ded54.jpg]
[Image: 03_zps77109961.jpg]
[Image: 04_zps48e0e958.jpg]
[Image: 05_zps5ec6a18d.jpg]
[Image: 531330_3128342542459_1990902039_n_zps7e2bb768.jpg]
[Image: e_zpsa7d1a9a9.jpg]
[Image: fvs_zps3c911652.png]
[Image: IMG_0730_zps29908dd7.jpg]
[Image: turbocustomoilfeedtd04-306_zpsf21be0ed.jpg]
LOOK WHAT I GOT HAHA [Image: w_zpsa256a932.jpg]
[Image: ww_zps0f30d3ae.jpg]
[Image: x_zps75fba3dc.jpg]
[Image: y_zps782f9c99.jpg]
[Image: yy_zps0760af73.jpg]
[Image: z_zps024d34f0.jpg]
OTHER THINGS DONE INCLUDE PH3 HEADLIGHTS HID CONVERSION AND FEW OTHER LITTLE BITS
Thanks given by:
look smart mate. whats it like to put a TD04 turbo on?

what power do you recon its running?
Thanks given by:
looks sweet dude if i stay with a p2 front end that is the way i was planning to cut the bumper,any power figures yet?
[Image: 306sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2012, 12:10 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: look smart mate. whats it like to put a TD04 turbo on?

thanks mate, if u know what parts you need then its pretty straight forward and wont take long at all, mines got custom made steel plates made for manifold cost me £5 but someones floggin em on here for £60 i think :S and braided oil feed line £30, and power wise id say about 170hp ish was meant to go on rollers but fuel pump started playin up, but yeah id say about 170ish with the fuel turned up a bit but doesnt smoke on boost, needs fuel turnin up more then might get over 180hp out of it.
Thanks given by:
pretty sweet power figures then what all have you done to it just bosch turbo fmic and de-cat?
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2012, 12:22 PM)306td04 Wrote:
(04-10-2012, 12:10 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: look smart mate. whats it like to put a TD04 turbo on?

thanks mate, if u know what parts you need then its pretty straight forward and wont take long at all, mines got custom made steel plates made for manifold cost me £5 but someones floggin em on here for £60 i think :S and braided oil feed line £30, and power wise id say about 170hp ish was meant to go on rollers but fuel pump started playin up, but yeah id say about 170ish with the fuel turned up a bit but doesnt smoke on boost, needs fuel turnin up more then might get over 180hp out of it.

cool thats not to bad then. if i wanted some plates for the manifold do you recon you be able to get me what i need then? are the turbos a straight fit one you got everything you need?
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2012, 12:17 PM)jonny1.6 Wrote: looks sweet dude if i stay with a p2 front end that is the way i was planning to cut the bumper,any power figures yet?

cheers, n should be about 180hp ish with fuel turned up, just been out in it and the pull it has in every gear is unreal, looking forward to goin on the rollers with it Smile n i was thinkin of goin for a phase 3 bumper but i dunno :/

(04-10-2012, 12:28 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote:
(04-10-2012, 12:22 PM)306td04 Wrote:

cool thats not to bad then. if i wanted some plates for the manifold do you recon you be able to get me what i need then? are the turbos a straight fit one you got everything you need?

all i did for the steel plates was go into my local engineering place and asked for 2 plates of 10mm thick steel, one was 5inch x 4inch and the other 5inch x 6inch, i think. then took them to the garage and got bloke who worked there to cut them to the right shape, took him a good day to get them right but was worth the £10 i paid him to do it lol, i doubt id be able to get him to do others cos he didnt realise how long it would take him, but like i said i think there's someone on here whos selling them, try n haggle the price down a bit Smile
Thanks given by:
phase 3 bumpers really do suit diablo imo have you got a sp spoiler on it 2?
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2012, 12:36 PM)jonny1.6 Wrote: phase 3 bumpers really do suit diablo imo have you got a sp spoiler on it 2?

not got a splitter ive just put a thread on parts wanted for one, hopin to get one soon, n i think im gonna go see if i can get my hands on a bumper in a sec Smile
Thanks given by:
That is sweet mate routed your boost pipes like mine, well part of it (I'm hdi)

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
ok thanks for the info though mate. you should put a ph3 front bumper on
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2012, 12:38 PM)Arron Wrote: That is sweet mate routed your boost pipes like mine, well part of it (I'm hdi)

yeah i didnt really want a long route for the boost pipe but there was no way of getting it to come straight out of the intercooler and up over the engine cos of all the crap in the way, so was forced to run it over the top of the cooler, its a shame because now im not able to put a bigger cooler on Sad

(04-10-2012, 12:45 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: ok thanks for the info though mate. you should put a ph3 front bumper on

yeah im on the hunt for one lol, just tried ebay but no joy Sad n your welcome bud
Thanks given by:
Looks well, not sure about the manifold adaptor in inlet manifold looks a tad restrictive, may just be the picture, is the silicone elbow the original which went to TMIC??
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2012, 01:07 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Looks well, not sure about the manifold adaptor in inlet manifold looks a tad restrictive, may just be the picture, is the silicone elbow the original which went to TMIC??

the adapter plate on the inlet isnt really restrictive, it is a homemade one but seems to do the job just fine tbh, and yeah its the original silicine elbow, didnt really think about replacing it, at the moment its boosting about 25psi but can go upto 40ish with the fuel turned up, cant turn it up yet as theres a problem with the idle, one of the springs on the pump are missing so until thats replaced it has to stay at 25psi :/
Thanks given by:
ahh i see, im looking at changing the original elbow but not sure which route to take doing it as thats restrictive where it goes thru manifold over rocker. im just running 30psi atm need to fine tune pump
what idle probs you haveing, are the revs hanging?
Thanks given by:
Sure iv worked on this....
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2012, 01:36 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: ahh i see, im looking at changing the original elbow but not sure which route to take doing it as thats restrictive where it goes thru manifold over rocker. im just running 30psi atm need to fine tune pump
what idle probs you haveing, are the revs hanging?

the idles got a mind of its own, if i turn the fuel up it ticks over at 2K revs but with the fuel set how it is at the min the idle will drop to 500 revs whenever it pleases lol
gonna get my mate at garage to sort it for me, he said he can see whats causing it, so when he fixes it hello 40psi haha, n yeah i know what u mean about the elbow tis a tricky one.

(04-10-2012, 01:40 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: Sure iv worked on this....

yeah u did mate other week, was gonna get another pump but bloke i know said he can see whats up with current one
Thanks given by:
Sweet iv not really had idle issues other than going high with fuel and revs hangin but just knocked throttle arm back a few splines jobs a gooden now, its more than likely a simple fix hopefully Smile just curious are your IC pipes swaged on ends as the problem i had when runnin 30psi was keepin the bastard hoses on even with expensive clamps lol let us know how u get on boosting 40psi on a TD04 i want to go higher than 30 but my guage doesnt go more Sad im about to get another TD04 i got sent off for some work to hopefully get bit more out of it will let you know what comes of that if its a success
Thanks given by:
Sound like what happened to mine when I left the cold idle spring out.
Only thing I could suggest to help get the best out of your set-up is praps get rid of that standard turbo outlet pipe, get a better inlet adapter and get you pipes re-routed so they'r not so long.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 07:44 AM)strictly_derv Wrote: Sound like what happened to mine when I left the cold idle spring out.
Only thing I could suggest to help get the best out of your set-up is praps get rid of that standard turbo outlet pipe, get a better inlet adapter and get you pipes re-routed so they'r not so long.

i would re-route the pipe work but it looks like a right twat to sort out and yeah gonna get a better inlet adapter soon i hope
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2012, 10:30 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Sweet iv not really had idle issues other than going high with fuel and revs hangin but just knocked throttle arm back a few splines jobs a gooden now, its more than likely a simple fix hopefully Smile just curious are your IC pipes swaged on ends as the problem i had when runnin 30psi was keepin the bastard hoses on even with expensive clamps lol let us know how u get on boosting 40psi on a TD04 i want to go higher than 30 but my guage doesnt go more Sad im about to get another TD04 i got sent off for some work to hopefully get bit more out of it will let you know what comes of that if its a success

Yeah my gauge is only a 30psi one I'm gonna swap it once the boost goes off the gauge lol, and all of my pipes have swagged ends I've got a homemade pipe beading tool works a treat Smile n f*ck using clamps the jubilees clips are workin just fine for me lol I'm gonna try n get the pump sorted next week and then put it on rollers when it's smokin at full boost should be fun Smile
Thanks given by:
Sweet mate i need to make a tool to do some pipes lol, you only want a whisp of smoke on full boost or egts go through the roof my K14 shat itself smokin at 30psi lol theres a rollin roll day in a few weeks near you you goin??
Thanks given by:
Cars looking good pal, where in South Yorkshire you from want to get yourself to the rr meet as cj said
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2012, 11:01 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Sweet mate i need to make a tool to do some pipes lol, you only want a whisp of smoke on full boost or egts go through the roof my K14 shat itself smokin at 30psi lol theres a rollin roll day in a few weeks near you you goin??

Well if I can get the pump sorted this week then ill definitely go on the rollers ill keep tuning fuel up until it starts smokin a tad on full boost and leave it at that I think

(07-10-2012, 11:25 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: Cars looking good pal, where in South Yorkshire you from want to get yourself to the rr meet as cj said

Rotherham, and where's rollin road meet at mate?
Thanks given by:
hers you go Smile. project looking good mate
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-6368.html
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2012, 07:49 PM)karl1989 Wrote: hers you go Smile. project looking good mate
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-6368.html

cheers bud
Thanks given by:
my old account this, cant bloody access it for some reason!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  D turbo fmic td04 and xantia manifold ashdturb 6 2,896 22-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Last Post: ashdturb
  Danny's TD04 Blaze D Turbo. Danny Wideboy 66 12,707 10-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Last Post: RetroPug