iPhone!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone!!!
Lol not really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJafiCKliA8

Can of worms definitely opened, however I thought some of you would appreciate the lolz Big Grin
Thanks given by:
That is f*cking amazing! Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
So true the new iphone is a joke
Thanks given by:
Haha its so true aswell!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
saw this on youtube other day made me laugh...
on another note.... some lady garden stole my iphone out of my van!!! left window open a little bit and i was doing a delivery so they took it!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's brilliant.. I found a funny one the other day ill try find it.

Edit
Can't embed on the phone, any chance one of you can link it?

http://youtu.be/5S6oEOtfh7s

Oh might have worked anyway
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
First rule about IPhone 5 club, you tell everyone about iPhone 5 club.
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I wish I hadn't been suckered into spending my hard-earned on an iPhone. Well, it cost nothing on contract but it's still crap...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
My iPhone is amazing and I love it Smile I'll be getting an upgrade to a 5 in December hopefully!

Don't understand what all the fuss about arguing over phones is all about, you like what you like and as long as it does everything you need it to do, where's the issue?!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Woah, Chris are you feeling okay? You're normally first to have a good argument Tongue Tongue

Just kidding, I agree. For me all of the fuss is more to do with people raving about how amazing their iPhone is, but when you ask why they reply with "because it's an iPhone". As mentioned in the video though, lots of iPhone users seem to be completely unaware that what Apple is releasing and marketing as 'new' technology has already been released on phones released by HTC/Samsung 6 months earlier Wink
Thanks given by:
epic! Im happy enough with my £99 android 4 phone! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2012, 06:00 PM)Scott Wrote: Woah, Chris are you feeling okay? You're normally first to have a good argument Tongue Tongue

Just kidding, I agree. For me all of the fuss is more to do with people raving about how amazing their iPhone is, but when you ask why they reply with "because it's an iPhone". As mentioned in the video though, lots of iPhone users seem to be completely unaware that what Apple is releasing and marketing as 'new' technology has already been released on phones released by HTC/Samsung 6 months earlier Wink

over a year ago so i herd
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2012, 06:00 PM)Scott Wrote: Woah, Chris are you feeling okay? You're normally first to have a good argument Tongue Tongue

Yea what was I thinking? Really not feeling myself today. Even arrived at church on time today for a christening, very out of character lol!

(30-09-2012, 06:30 PM)stevieg Wrote: over a year ago so i herd

An iPhone would have corrected that sentence to

Over a year ago so I heard.

Automatically. Just sayin'

/troll
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Nah, it would have had trouble with directions to this thread whistle
Thanks given by:
Hehe. Well I'm still good as I lack an internet connection at home so I'm still rocking the old OS :p
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2012, 07:49 PM)c.a.r. Wrote:

Yea what was I thinking? Really not feeling myself today. Even arrived at church on time today for a christening, very out of character lol!

(30-09-2012, 06:30 PM)stevieg Wrote: over a year ago so i herd

An iPhone would have corrected that sentence to

Over a year ago so I heard.

Automatically. Just sayin'

/troll

shame i wasn't using a mobile device at the time i posted it Tongue
Thanks given by:
That ads such a true story bro! I've got a 3GS, everyone else has got 4/5 and the amount of things that are different I could count on one hand that has been through a blender.
Still love Iphones though.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
HaHa love it Scott, I really fecking hate all this iphone hype, im a galaxy man through and through got my new one last weekend,

Seriously though how much have a let down have the last 2 iphones been? glad every one is finaly waking up and realising how shit they are, But what really gets me is the contract plans are a total ra*e for somthing that really isnt that special

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me chose a iPhone 5S dash mount silverzx 17 3,108 09-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  Anyone know where I could get this iPhone cover lol? Ollie 6 2,971 01-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  how much for an iphone 4? Ben Jay 7 2,372 06-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo