Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 d turbo s SPARES/REPAIRS
[Image: 394286_4301509823427_814751108_n.jpg]

Selling for a mate, the details I know
Bosch pump
Gti6 rear axle and front brakes
Cyclones 3 brand new tyres 1 part worn
half leather (drive seat needs replacing)
Full TB stainless steel exhaust
Coilovers on the front
10 months MOT 1 month tax
Engine mount snapped from the bolts (Bolts need to be drilled out and needs new timing belt)
Clocks show 155k but has had an engine change
Apart from that theres not much else we know, he had the car for a week then the mount snapped

£350
will need to be trailored away or recovered
Cars in CF82 [south wales]
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Why is this so far away!
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Usually the same old shit bud
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Such a shame :-( looks nice.
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ahhhhhh want! D: Dannnnnnnnnnnnn

more pics? engine bay? under the car for the exhaust? interior?

and this is a dturbo not a hdi right? i presume from the plate its a dturbo converted Phase 3. not a stupidly early hdi with side strips from a P2?
Thanks given by:
The Dturbo was still being made on a T plate so this has had the GTi bumper, phase 3 headlights and fogs, and is definitely not a HDi. Notice it still has a phase 2 bonnet to go with the phase 2 side strips Smile
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2012, 06:10 PM)SRowell Wrote: ahhhhhh want! D: Dannnnnnnnnnnnn

more pics? engine bay? under the car for the exhaust? interior?

and this is a dturbo not a hdi right? i presume from the plate its a dturbo converted Phase 3. not a stupidly early hdi with side strips from a P2?
Ill get some more pics of what I can, thing is he lives in scotland and the car is in wales so he can't send me pics :S
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
when you say needs new timing belt has timing slipped?as in valve damage etc?
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2012, 06:37 PM)sweeney1987 Wrote: when you say needs new timing belt has timing slipped?as in valve damage etc?
nah just when the mount snapped the belt got a little damaged, keep it as it is if you like but i'd put a new one on just to be sure
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
how come the car is in wales? interested in it and may be able to pick up next saturday , and is the v5 with the car?
Thanks given by:
Where in Wales is it?
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
pending on more photos im also interested!
Thanks given by:
I'll be next in line Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
it's in cardiff or newport judging by postcode
Thanks given by:
Its in Caerphilly area, full logbook will come with car.

Cars in wales because he lived in wales and started his new job in scotland and the mount snapped 2 days before he was meant to start work
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
fair doos, is anyone around next weekend for a viewing ?
PM me a contact number if poss to arrange further thanks

ryan
Thanks given by:
yep if you can grab me some more photos and especially ones of the damage then thatd be great. Ive found a trailer that i can use! By full log book that includes the V5 right? And also how many keys have you got for it?

Also is it missing the windscreen seal? D:
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2012, 08:13 PM)SRowell Wrote: yep if you can grab me some more photos and especially ones of the damage then thatd be great. Ive found a trailer that i can use! By full log book that includes the V5 right? And also how many keys have you got for it?

The windscreen seal is in the car because it blew off :S ill sort everything out in the week as im fixing my car tomorrow!
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2012, 08:24 PM)Dicky Wrote:
(29-09-2012, 08:13 PM)SRowell Wrote: yep if you can grab me some more photos and especially ones of the damage then thatd be great. Ive found a trailer that i can use! By full log book that includes the V5 right? And also how many keys have you got for it?

The windscreen seal is in the car because it blew off :S ill sort everything out in the week as im fixing my car tomorrow!

ok no probs. Im pretty interested as I want a diesel but the HDI doesnt seem to be the way to go so this is literally exactly the dturbo i want minus the bonnet wrap! Not going to break it! Does the engine run at all or is it beyond just starting it up just to check it all works? obviously its not going to drive anywhere but wondered if it could be seen starting. D:
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2012, 08:33 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(29-09-2012, 08:24 PM)Dicky Wrote:

ok no probs. Im pretty interested as I want a diesel but the HDI doesnt seem to be the way to go so this is literally exactly the dturbo i want minus the bonnet wrap! Not going to break it! Does the engine run at all or is it beyond just starting it up just to check it all works? obviously its not going to drive anywhere but wondered if it could be seen starting. D:
ill try get a jack to jack one side up and start the car, it worked and was still running when the mount snapped
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2012, 08:43 PM)Dicky Wrote:
(29-09-2012, 08:33 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(29-09-2012, 08:24 PM)Dicky Wrote: The windscreen seal is in the car because it blew off :S ill sort everything out in the week as im fixing my car tomorrow!

ill try get a jack to jack one side up and start the car, it worked and was still running when the mount snapped

awesome stuff.
Thanks given by:
Might be a stupid question but could this be towed?
Thanks given by:
Any pics of the damage to the mount?
Very intrested
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2012, 10:35 PM)Check30 Wrote: Might be a stupid question but could this be towed?

with towing laws dont you have to have a solid bar now? D:
Thanks given by:
Im not to sure tbh.
And is the cf82 postcode ystrad mynach?
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2012, 11:02 PM)Check30 Wrote: Im not to sure tbh.
And is the cf82 postcode ystrad mynach?
the car is in ystrad mynach yeah
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Decided to buy this, too much car for the price he wants for it and looking at the damage theres not much to be done!

Sorry guys
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
If I sell side skirts I'll have them
Thanks given by:
you can't go wrong for that sort of money..
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(01-10-2012, 09:53 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: you can't go wrong for that sort of money..
I was miss informed when he told me the engine dropped onto the cam-pully, it was actually resting on the fanbelt pully Angel
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: 205 STDT £250 spares or repairs Poodle 26 7,507 18-12-2018, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  1.6 Petrol SPARES OR REPAIRS - £250 mattsrallye 4 2,764 10-09-2018, 02:42 PM
Last Post: MY95
  Spares/repairs IS200 £250 doski 2 1,854 05-08-2016, 05:36 PM
Last Post: doski