306 Vs Lotus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 Vs Lotus
http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Driver-ki...story.html

Anyone read that before? Was just looking at roll cages and it was on the first page of google.
Thanks given by:
Gives the 306 drivers a bad name i think

Thanks given by:
I think they're both to fault to be honest ... shame that it ended in a death though Sad
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I don't really get it, the Lotus was driving like a knob, got overtaken by a 306, then crashed?

I don't see how the 306 got involved?!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
I think the insinuation is that the 306 pulled in too sharply before the corner, causing the Lotus driver to panic and lose control.
Thanks given by:
Unfortunate accident, thoughts are with all involved.

Sounds like they are both to blame but maybe more so the driver of the Lotus. The article says they were both racing each other, even if the 306 did pull in too sharply because they were approaching the bend, the Lotus driver should have had the foresight to ease off and let him in.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Quote:"but I saw the Peugeot get the better and I saw the Lotus lose control as it went around the bend."

So what I got from this is that a 306 got the upper hand on a Lotus. 306 rapes in the bends.

But yeah it is definately sad it ended in a death. Should have saved it for the track, or failing that a dual carriage way if you actually want to act the fool.
Thanks given by:
306 will have anything in the twistys *FACT*
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
so basically the guy in the lotus thought 'I'm not getting overtaken by a silly 306', booted it and lost control as he couldn't brake soon enough or locked up the wheels
Thanks given by:
Precisely...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
shame he died but hes still a fool
Thanks given by:
i think the police officer investigating it had a lotus and thought "hmmmmmm slower than a 306..........." i know i'll blame the 306 so my car doesnt look shit when i get back to the station later? just an idea
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Yeh I cant see where the 306 pulled in and cut up the lotus causing it to crash but I think its just a case of lotus losing it in the corner and because of old convertableness the bloke died. But it does seem like the media have put on a big emphasis that it was a modified 306 which goes to that stereotype that they love to put on all modified cars! Of course if it was standard then the guy wouldnt have died!
Thanks given by:
or if the lotus was faster than a 306 he would of beat him to the corner lol
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
What does the modified state of the 306 have to do with anything. Confused
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prescott Hill Crash - S/C Lotus Exige leaves track, lands in next field. Dum-Dum 29 10,460 09-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Last Post: 1616six
  a lotus... motorbike... toseland 11 1,783 11-08-2014, 12:09 AM
Last Post: toseland
  4x4 lotus any one? bingham123456 7 1,806 12-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Jenkosowls