TD04L Ready to fit.. Interest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TD04L Ready to fit.. Interest
(30-09-2012, 12:08 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: How easy is it to make your own water meth kit darren or should i just buy a kit?

http://www.turbomirage.com/water.html good guide there if ya want to cheak it out mate gives a list of parts and prices aswell seems handy enough
Thanks given by:
I do have someone intersted in this but waiting on them to get back to me,

If you want it i will require £60 deposit asap and can get cracking will be ready in no more than 2 weeks from date deposit is paid, and remaining £140 before posting obv lol

CJ
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
SOLD but if anyone is interested i can certainly look into making another ready to fit application
Thanks given by:
I am interested in this in a few weeks, it will save me abit of hassle, just for afew quid more!
Thanks given by:
Ok mate il try source another TD04 at a reasonable price and let you know
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2012, 11:06 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Ok mate il try source another TD04 at a reasonable price and let you know

Cheers bud, no real hurry as my cars been off the road 2yrs and just getting it ready for mot, am defo intrested cheers
Thanks given by:
Not a problem pal, thats the bit what take the time just finding a Decent TD04 for the right price. Will try and source one and get another manifold and let you know pal
Thanks given by:
Cheers bud
Thanks given by:
I just got outbid by a quid on one on ebay il keep searchin lol
Thanks given by:
Got a K14 mani and elbow at mine if you wana sort something out for mates rates as usual?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Did u find a turbo mate??
Thanks given by:
Im building the one ive sold but tryin to find another pal will let you know as soon as i have pal
Thanks given by:
Cheers
Thanks given by:
dturbopeck, i am picking another TD04L up on saturday just trying to source a T2 manifold then should have one ready in a few weeks pal
Thanks given by:
That's great mate, just let me know if I want a deposit, cheers bud
Thanks given by:
as soon as i get a manifold complete il PM you buddy
Thanks given by:
Cheers bud
Thanks given by:
How soon could you have one of these ready for me if i send you a t2mani. And elbow...have both sitting waiting ...also have a td04 or 3 sitting here Wink
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2012, 12:27 AM)gavdt Wrote: How soon could you have one of these ready for me if i send you a t2mani. And elbow...have both sitting waiting ...also have a td04 or 3 sitting here Wink

Would it not be easier to buy the adaptors off me bud? ive plenty of t2 kits left
Thanks given by:
Not the brightest spark in the bonfire really am i lol
Thanks given by:
Im just thinking of saving you some pennies, i dont mind building it up for you but would be at extra cost to you doing it yourself tbh

Dont get me wrong if you want to send a turbo and manifold and elbow i can build it all up for a fee, and you would have to cover postage for it all twice thats all to send to me and me to send to you

How many TD04's you got?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TD04L bolt-on turbo juz22 3 2,164 14-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Harky
  TD04L turbo Teddy 4 1,232 19-12-2013, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Danny Wideboy
  Gauging interest- GT2052S ready to bolt on strictly_perv 4 1,280 18-11-2013, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Stephen