Boohoo Byebye 306!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boohoo Byebye 306!!
Sooooo on the 17th Dec some old mush in a rush to get back to coventry didnt give way to me on a roundabout, totally didnt break until the last min and hit the back passenger side of my car :|

Call back from insurance today and my car is a write off :cry: Its the longest car i have owned sooo its a little bit sad to see it go.

I might be interested in buying it back from them if they offer me a decent enough price as i need to make sure i have enough money to get another car. If i do buy it back and your interested in any part of the car..... let me kno and i'll get back to you with a price etc.
Thanks given by:
Ah no way Sad That sucks. Just before Christmas too! Sad
Thanks given by:
That's a shitter Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Ah that sucks :-( but Curt will buy your front end :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It is a shitter as i was planning on making the whole thing look like a stunner and selling it on. Was still low mileage Sad 93K on a 2001.

Least if i get the dosh I need i can get the car i want next Smile Seat Leon 20v T Big Grin
Thanks given by:
That sucks Moo, you gonna get another puggle?
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:That sucks Moo, you gonna get another puggle?

No, no more pugs for me i have owned all the phases and the only one left for me is the cab and i dont fancy one of them sooooo Seat Leon 20v t is next inline Smile
Thanks given by:
CheekyMoo Wrote:
Dum-Dum Wrote:That sucks Moo, you gonna get another puggle?

No, no more pugs for me i have owned all the phases and the only one left for me is the cab and i dont fancy one of them sooooo Seat Leon 20v t is next inline Smile

You wouldnt say that if youd driven a cabriolet with the roof down, Theyer awesome!!!!!
Thanks given by:
I prob wouldnt but we live in england and we dont exactly get the correct weather for driving around with the roof down and im a big softy and love to be toasty warm Big Grin
Thanks given by:
and i have 1 for sale Smile
Thanks given by:
CheekyMoo Wrote:I prob wouldnt but we live in england and we dont exactly get the correct weather for driving around with the roof down and im a big softy and love to be toasty warm Big Grin

If you drive at over 80mph with the roof off the slip stream going over the car keeps the heat in and its toasty warm even when its bloody cold outside.

Its always weather for driving with the roof down. I think i only drove with it up on 2 days in my old one.
Thanks given by:
Grunge u have what for sale??

As much as u try to "sell" the cab dum dum my days with 306's are over, ive owned 3 in the past 5 years and they have all ended up the same way. I think its time to move on as i might have more luck and not only that the leon is soooo totally sexual!
Thanks given by:
Buy Gunges cab and make a smart 306 using your old one ftw!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:I think i only drove with it up on 2 days in my old one.

he speaks truth. the nutter was driving while it was like 2 degrees out along the motorway
Thanks given by:
No reason to get rid, it's clear you just want an excuse to buy a Seat Leon.
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:No reason to get rid, it's clear you just want an excuse to buy a Seat Leon.

What do you mean no reason to get rid? It's a write off, what other options does she have?
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
I don't think it was written off enough for his liking lol

Moo, buy it back then royally FItsC so it's completely unroadworthy, then you can buy a Leon.
Thanks given by:
write my old 306 on the 10th after having it 2 days so i know how you feel buddy. did you get any pictures?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:I don't think it was written off enough for his liking lol

Moo, buy it back then royally FItsC so it's completely unroadworthy, then you can buy a Leon.

This is what I was thinking Scott lol
Repped........oh, wait........
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Pics or it didn't happen
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Buy yours back off insurance stick engine in my Cabby Smile
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
Scott Wrote:I don't think it was written off enough for his liking lol

This is what I was thinking Scott lol
Repped........oh, wait........
Confusedhhh:
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
Flynn Wrote:No reason to get rid, it's clear you just want an excuse to buy a Seat Leon.

What do you mean no reason to get rid? It's a write off, what other options does she have?

'Write off' is an insurance term. A scratch can cause a write off. If you don't go through insurance nothing qualifies as a write off. Not sure how someone intelligent like yourself has trouble understanding a simple concept.
Thanks given by:
Problem is it's already been through the insurance...they have the car, and have written it off.
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:'Write off' is an insurance term. A scratch can cause a write off. If you don't go through insurance nothing qualifies as a write off. Not sure how someone intelligent like yourself has trouble understanding a simple concept.

Dude I think she knows that even though its not mega damage it is a 10 year old 306 and the cost of repair at an insurance approved body shop will be more than the value of the car hence "will be written off"
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Problem is it's already been through the insurance...they have the car, and have written it off.
at
Until V5 has been sent to the insurance and insurance make a setlement the vehicle is still owned by the policy holder, most insurance companies will allow you to buy it back at reduced price as it saves them getting it recovered, when my old Rallye got written off i asked for it back (just give me less in settlement) i was offered it for 210 quid to which i said yeah i'll have it, but they contacted me a day or 2 later to say they would need to take it as it was classified a cat B
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:
Flynn Wrote:'Write off' is an insurance term. A scratch can cause a write off. If you don't go through insurance nothing qualifies as a write off. Not sure how someone intelligent like yourself has trouble understanding a simple concept.

Dude I think she knows that even though its not mega damage it is a 10 year old 306 and the cost of repair at an insurance approved body shop will be more than the value of the car hence "will be written off"

I was explaining to mark_airy.

Gunge Wrote:
Scott Wrote:Problem is it's already been through the insurance...they have the car, and have written it off.
at
Until V5 has been sent to the insurance and insurance make a setlement the vehicle is still owned by the policy holder, most insurance companies will allow you to buy it back at reduced price as it saves them getting it recovered, when my old Rallye got written off i asked for it back (just give me less in settlement) i was offered it for 210 quid to which i said yeah i'll have it, but they contacted me a day or 2 later to say they would need to take it as it was classified a cat B

Blimey what did you do to make it a cat B?
Thanks given by:
[Image: Picture003.jpg]
[Image: Picture004.jpg]
[Image: Picture008.jpg]
[Image: Picture001.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How the...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Holy shit! Not sure why you would even want to buy that back! Did the airbag go off? You look lucky to get out alive. What did you crash into to cause that?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ByeBye Diesels lolsteve 109 27,456 14-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Piggy