Boohoo Byebye 306!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boohoo Byebye 306!!
Big Vauxhall coming other way on wrong side of road, i was taking the car to the garage to have the harness mount points welded in so i had no belts fitted in the car, happened almost 4 years ago now and im still having operations to sort the injuries (latest 1 3weeks ago to realign my right knee cap)
Thanks given by:
Holy shit sorry to hear that man. Must have been doing about 40? Looks like the crash structure has crumpled well, probably saved your bacon.
Thanks given by:
na 1 going was 60+ he was doing 80+ is what the police report sugested

car held up very well which is why i still own 306s
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:'Write off' is an insurance term. A scratch can cause a write off. If you don't go through insurance nothing qualifies as a write off. Not sure how someone intelligent like yourself has trouble understanding a simple concept.

I have no problem what so ever understanding this concept, and if someone smashed into the rear 1/4 panel then the chances of it being worthwhile to repair are slim...............

and its not hard to spell peoples names correctly since its next to every post by them as that is I think the third time now Wink

@ Gunge - I'm impressed how well your rallye stood up every time I see pics of it!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Sorry dudes its going, might be buying it back to take a few things off it to sell such as the wheels because the tyres alone have shit loads of miles left on them! if u require anything off it let me kno and i shall see what i can get iain to do Smile

^^^^^^^^^^ I lie... i cant part with it... i will drive it until it refuses to drive anymore... well when i can get insurance again anyway Sad
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ByeBye Diesels lolsteve 109 27,241 14-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Piggy