Puddle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puddle
Got in the car today and saw this

Any ideas? Automatically assumed seals but all along the top and sides are fine. As you can see in second pic the bottom of the door seal has filled up. Really confused
Thanks given by:
i had a similar thing, never worked it out, i too all the seal off and cleaned them up, but never actually ound the source of the leak. then i crashed it and took everything out, so it leaks from al over lol
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Sad not good. Driving me mad! Don't want floor to rot
Thanks given by:
just mop it up real good, (i had about 10 full jumbo sponges) and then crank the floor heaters up and get some of those dehumidifier things, like silica gel or similar and leave it in the foot well, i never had an issue with mouldy carpets that way

Thanks given by:
are you sure the heater matrix hasnt gone?
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
if the matrix was gone, chances are the water would be a baby dio orange colour. taste, if it tastes like the stuff in your rad, then its the matrix lol

Thanks given by:
All 3 of mine have done this from time to time. Dry it out, and park facing uphill....
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Its the seals, they're stupid, the drain hole is on the top side, just cut some holes on the bottom side and it can drain out the door instead of into the car
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just cut a hole in the bottom of the seal along the bottom of the door?
Thanks given by:
I'm having this problem too, huge puddle in the passenger footwell and I can see it running out of the bottom corner of the door when it's raining. Cut a hole on the outside edge of the deal then?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah, that's all. It gets into the car because there's a hole in the top of the seal, if you run you finger along the seal you can squeeze the water out and see it happening
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Puddle lights!! Tom 16 6,003 12-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Tom
  FU*KING PUDDLE!!! Niall 31 10,273 08-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Tom