Ello me ol' lovers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ello me ol' lovers!
Nice to see the people i actually liked from .net have come to another spot and left all the chaff. Good move boyos Smile

Just a quick note really, sold my dturbo couple of weeks back now, shes on the drive still untill my mate gives me all the £££ but the private plate is taken off and shes definatly going! Spent way too much on the bloody thing and think its time for me to move on and try something new. Sooooo.....

Once my debts are cleared with the parents and everythings peachy in 2012 ive got my beedy eye on a 98 spec JDM DC2 Honda Integra Type R Smile

I'm sure ill hang around here to keep up to date with you lot and come to meets but just be aware, i wont be owning anything french Wink
Thanks given by:
hello welcome x
Thanks given by:
heard the derv went. get spome pics up of the replacement Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
306 or GTFO...

Tongue
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So who the feck invited this guy then?!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
welcome along mate
Thanks given by:
Hey there and welcomes!!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Tongue
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Garaculas Wrote:Nice to see the people i actually liked from .net have come to another spot and left all the chaff. Good move boyos Smile

Just a quick note really, sold my dturbo couple of weeks back now, shes on the drive still untill my mate gives me all the £££ but the private plate is taken off and shes definatly going! Spent way too much on the bloody thing and think its time for me to move on and try something new. Sooooo.....

Once my debts are cleared with the parents and everythings peachy in 2012 ive got my beedy eye on a 98 spec JDM DC2 Honda Integra Type R Smile

I'm sure ill hang around here to keep up to date with you lot and come to meets but just be aware, i wont be owning anything french Wink
Only just saw this! Cheers for signing up bud. Definitely a good idea getting a teg! Make sure you come back and stick up some photos when you get it.

Also Connor gtfo :lol;
Thanks given by:
Ed..........hope everything is good mate, you found me a comp housing yet? Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Also Connor gtfo :lol;

You Gtfo... Wait wut
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate Wink
[Image: kaetensiggy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Goddam Mark im so sorry! Havnt been in the garage for bloody AGES as i dont give 2 shits about the car anymore :p

Ollies taking it away soon so then i wont go in the garage till i get the teg but i will try and pop in and have a look sometime! Sorry! Sad

Seriously exited for a DC2 and ill be sure to post up every now and then, plus Ruan is coming up to my place for a while so im sure he'll coax me on Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hello pug lovers alex76 8 1,538 21-04-2016, 09:37 PM
Last Post: alex76
  Ello ello Luigirule92 7 1,801 30-01-2016, 12:14 AM
Last Post: adam b
  Hi 306 lovers -ER- 16 4,476 13-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Last Post: -ER-