MDF Acoustic Parcel Shelf with JBL T595 Limited 6x9 Speakers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MDF Acoustic Parcel Shelf with JBL T595 Limited 6x9 Speakers
Up for sale is my MDF parcel shelf with a pair of JBL T595 Limited 6x9 speakers attached to it.

As you can see in the pictures, the MDF is quite thick and is not like any normal flimsy 306 parcel shelf!

The very back of the parcel shelf (nearest to hatch) is on hinges, so this can be lifted to allow things like shopping to be put into the boot without having to lift the shelf.

The shelf is carpeted, and the 6x9 speakers are attached securely underneath the shelf, so that the speakers aren't on show through the back window. All very discreet looking!

As for the speakers, these are the daddies of the 6x9s world! These were discontinued a fair few years back, but are well regarded as the best 6x9 speakers around. Not your usual rubbish (do some research) and are very, very hard to get hold of!

Power these with an amp, and trust me, people will think you have a sub in the back, the bass they produce is phenomenal!

The speakers themselves were boxed, brand new and never used up until about three weeks ago went I put them in my car.

So they have only ever seen about three weeks use, and I haven't had this pair connected up to an amp. They will come with the box, grilles, speaker cable which I've never used, mounting hardware etc and the user manual.

They are in absolutely immaculate condition.

Basic specs of them are 150w RMS and 300w max.

Am happy to sell the shelf and speakers separately. If they are bought together, then you can literally take your old shelf out, put this one in and plug the speakers into the normal place (still uses the OEM plug).

Price: £30 for shelf, £80 for speakers, £100 for both. All prices are collected from Portsmouth.

Cheers

[Image: DSC_0270.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0271.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0277.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0273.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0276.jpg]
Opinions are like bumholes. Everyone has one, and we all think everyone elses stinks.
Thanks given by:
Hi mate, Intrested in both, but cant pay or collect till october?

Is this any good for you?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Parcel shelf and AC rad thododd 0 860 07-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Last Post: thododd
  Phase 3 stealth parcel shelf/ wing mirrors wibbz 0 988 14-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: wibbz
  Stealth parcel shelf wibbz 2 1,135 04-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Last Post: wibbz