Virgin Media Update

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgin Media Update
Hey guys just a quick heads up...

Virgin Have been doing some work to improve reliability of the Super hub WiFi router, so you may have experienced problems in the past couple of weeks. I don't know if this is Local or national..

I currently get a staff deal with 60mb BB after a broadband check I get 56mb.

After the update which is automatic which you would have already received, turn your router off and restart after 60 seconds. I have now noticed an increased range and having performed another check I now get 61.4mb!!

So get updating guys!!

Enjoy Smile
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I did get this email, and I'd noticed that I'd not been able to connect to the WiFi in ny house on my phone, I thought it was my phone being shit lol
Gunna reset it when I get home, bout time vm sorted out the shitty superchub!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(17-09-2012, 10:14 PM)samass Wrote: I did get this email, and I'd noticed that I'd not been able to connect to the WiFi in ny house on my phone, I thought it was my phone being shit lol
Gunna reset it when I get home, bout time vm sorted out the shitty superchub!

Lol

Well mine was playing up last weekend.. So was TiVo but it fixed itself.. I can really notice a difference in the range of it Smile
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it turns your 300mbps into 145, then turns off the dual channels as soon as anything's transmitting nearby. Basically, the routers shit so they turned it down instead of fixing it.

And now it takes 3-4 resets half the time to get it to switch and hold a setting. Dodgy
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Virgin media Willo 12 2,705 14-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Niall
  F*cking virgin media cpikey316_ 14 4,262 31-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Jonny b
  Virgin Media Mates Rates offer cwspellowe 48 19,464 21-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Smiley69