oem+ hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oem+ hdi
Not had a lot of time to do much to the girl.. she still gets a weekly wash and clean but I haven't even used my carnuba wax or buffing pads yet but she does gleam

Plus I work for comet so I'm saving rather than spending... the clutch won't be going in anytime soon, if at all as id like a full helix, plus she needs another crank pulley, aux belt and a oil change... just trying to get her through winter!!!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
is the pulley noisey again then?
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Its not running true that's why it sounds like its knocking... coming from crank anyway

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2012, 05:15 PM)Arron Wrote: Not had a lot of time to do much to the girl.. she still gets a weekly wash and clean but I haven't even used my carnuba wax or buffing pads yet but she does gleam

Plus I work for comet so I'm saving rather than spending... the clutch won't be going in anytime soon, if at all as id like a full helix, plus she needs another crank pulley, aux belt and a oil change... just trying to get her through winter!!!

Shit news about comet hopefully your job will be safe, hope car comes together eventually

Thanks given by:
Cheers mate. I have savings but a combo of Christmas, potential job loss and a little boy means spending on the car has to, well limited

Changed the aux belt and crank pulley now, no squeeking for another 6 month!! The cars running well at the minute, just trying to get it through winter then the mods can commence again!!!

Arron

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Decided to load my spare stage 2 map on, no rev limiters or launch control, with around 240lbs/ft.

The clutch likes this map better, the car drives better if I'm honest, the delivery is less aggressive... but at around 3600rpm in 3rd and 4th it feels absolutely numb, changing up brings you straight on boost, so loaded my original s2 map on... the same.... tried my s1 map.... same... looks like I've chewed the maf again!!!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
looks really smart with the whole wheel and car colour combo mate!
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate..... tried to make it an OEM/stealth colour scheme

[Image: IMG_20121128_125046.jpg]

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
May aswell update.
Finally got round to fitting some rally blanks. Also decided to twice machine buff t-cut and carnuba wax the whole car. Took of us around 3 hours in total in the cold. I've took a few pics
[Image: IMG_20130112_154516.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20130112_154448.jpg]
I'll update again once I have a clutch.

I'm hoping to put it on a rr soon too

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Looking good chap, rallye blanks suit it alot
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ok so I've ordered a clutch. I was set on a helix like warlord but I called helix and they say that clutch is only good for 260lbs/ft. So they quoted me for a paddle, which took the total to 475 Inc delivery and vat!!

So I decided to look at the berlingo Sachs 3 piece kit. Its highly rated by pipps on .net and a few others. But to make sure it holds I've ordered the paddle plate that whippy used. Come to £365 in total. The paddle plate has to be sent from Germany so its around a 10 day wait. Then fitting.

I've also ordered some fuel cover strips and front/rear badges in anthracite with silver lions on the badges from Gareth just to freshen it up

(14-01-2013, 09:32 AM)sam Wrote: Looking good chap, rallye blanks suit it alot

Thanks dude. Like how your cars coming on too

(14-01-2013, 09:32 AM)sam Wrote: Looking good chap, rallye blanks suit it alot

Thanks dude. Like how your cars coming on too

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Cheers dude hopefully itll be on the road thursday Smile
Thanks given by:
Did they say how much the helix paddle will hold?

I got mine dead cheap really. Coming on nicely aaron
Thanks given by:
Sachs say their unable to put a rating on it Sean, also depends on the clutch cover used with it which is why I went for the berlingo Sachs kit. But I'd imagine anywhere between 280-300lbs/ft. That's what whippy claimed he was running

Cheers

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Did helix not say?

I suppose if their standard clutch will hold 260 then can expect it to hold well over 300
Thanks given by:
Oh the helix paddle. Sorry mate I don't know what I was reading. They rated that at 300lbs/ft+. Is yours fully bedded in? How heavy is it over standard?

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Probably not fully bedded in to the power yet. Done a few hundred miles on s1 though, but I'm not hitting Max boost yet cos of my leak.

Don't feel massively heavy over standard but mine was quite heavy anyway.

You get used to it. And its either on or of when you first get it, hard to get control, just got to give a bit of throttle and b really gentle in traffic!

Awesome when your giving it beans though, it loves it! Downshifts are awesome with it, Andy will tell ya!!
Thanks given by:
Shut up sean I'm already giddy I really can't wait to finally use launch control properly!! Are you at fcs this year??

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Carnt wait to see what this gives out on the dyno, defo gone down best route with the belingo clutch and paddle plate, think you will be in need of 2 front tyres once its mapped propaly lol

Thanks given by:
Me neither Chris.... should hopefully be good to hold 300lbs/ft

Just bought a 307 flip key and a 206 gti180 steering wheel. I can't find a guide for the flip key so I'll take pics and make one.

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
I'm sure I've seen one. Might be on .net though.

Can you still use c/l with the flip key
Thanks given by:
Yup... wel I'll be looking to anyway.

I can't find it Sean. I'm sure I'll Suss it. I think it just sits at a different angle/height... probably needs plastic moulding

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Just a pic of the crank pulley that's going on with the clutch. It looks solid to me, its the 307 jobby that poodle kindly linked me up.

[Image: IMG_20130118_154949.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130118_154939.jpg]

Here's how I've finally fit the hks onto maf and the onto the Turbo pipe...

[Image: IMG_20130116_122806.jpg]

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Fit the 206 gti wheel earlier. Little touch I think

[Image: IMG_20130123_125407.jpg]

Question z.. I've resistored round the air bag light, but the air bag connection looks like it will for, wondering if anyone can confirm it works across the models

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
I saw a GTi180 steering wheel on eBay and thought the same thing. I wonder if anyone knows? Trouble is, if you're wrong it's an expensive and potentially dangerous thing to find out!!

Looks good. Airbag is a funny old shape though!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Loving the steering wheel dude
Thanks given by:
I thought the connections were going to be different. I was going to try it but I suppose I'm just a shitty bum

Chris feel free to buy one and try it...

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
F*ck that, I wouldn't want to damage my pretty mug.

Maybe get the MIL to test it...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
It works well. But you need to make a new hole for the cable/connector to keep signal-stalk-actuator working. It has to be 9 o'clock position in 306 and not 6 o'clock position like in the 206.
Important!!!! you need a pre-facelift airbag-steering-wheel with the screws to fix the airbag. The other models of multiplex models with springs to fix the airbag have an other offset and can-bus-signal. =won't work in the 306.

Thanks given by:
I think mine is pre facelift... thanks for that

Also the flip key come today... doubt I'll be using it tho. The blade will need cutting but getting the remote lock board to sit in looks tricky.. looks like it will have to sit in at an angle.. Its the back that isn't wide enough due to the space needed for the key to fold in. Maybe with some plastic welding its possible but I doubt I'll be having a go anytime soon

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by: