nasty stuff
Thanks given by:
Its fake. That isnt written by the met police mate
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
What niall said.

I think the MET are able to write a letter

You can tell from the first line "PLEASE READ this message important message from crime stoppers PLEASE READ"

THEN ALL THE CAPS LOCK!? Lol don't think the met are quite as simple in the head as the fucktards who wrote this
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Would you stop anyway? I mean its obviously no use if its been flytipped.

Also, desparate is spelt wrong on there. Tongue
Thanks given by:
oh and i dont think the met are sexist

"placing a car seat by the road....with a fake baby in it...waiting for a woman to stop, of course"

also dont think they would be going.....in all there emails

none the less its still not a bad idea to consider. It has been known for these people to set things like this up. Luckily i dont like children so would of just driven past....on the limiter
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
but still.... its worth being wary if.... yes the letter is fake, yes most people have seen it... but its also something that does go on
Thanks given by:
It's like the petrol station one, where the gang members would get into the back of the car while you were filling up lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
but still....now everyone knows this is a hoax some clever fucker will probably do it knowing that everyone knows its a hoax
Thanks given by:
Are you sure it's not written by the Met? Sounds like something Dum might write - "UP TO 92.5%"
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Eggs mixed with water block your vision up to 92.5%?

lol

Note I'm not laughing about the blocking of the vision, just how they put a figure as though they've tested the opacity of a fluid composed of egg and water giving a result like that.
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2012, 03:49 PM)Scott Wrote: Eggs mixed with water block your vision up to 92.5%?

lol

Note I'm not laughing about the blocking of the vision, just how they put a figure as though they've tested the opacity of a fluid composed of egg and water giving a result like that.

do you reckon dum dum wrote that email? he does work for the met after all!

actually the more i read it, the more i laugh. the english and grammar is terrible!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Egging was common in South Africa at one point as a means to jack you, there's lots of dirty little tricks like that.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
This is a really old one that's been on Snopes for years. Some people need to do a bit more research before just hitting "share"...
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
Just remember, don't flash your headlights if you see someone with their lights off at night...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
They'd have to catch you first ninja bwarp
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2012, 10:03 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Just remember, don't flash your headlights if you see someone with their lights off at night...

I remember this one.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Anyone with half a brain can see that is fake
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
92.5% of people would know this is fake..... The other 30% cant read lol
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2012, 03:49 PM)Scott Wrote: Eggs mixed with water block your vision up to 92.5%?

lol

Also surely without knowing how many eggs they were, what size and class they were, how much water was squirted and the concentration of screen wash you cant work that out.

(10-09-2012, 03:52 PM)Niall Wrote: do you reckon dum dum wrote that email? he does work for the met after all!

actually the more i read it, the more i laugh. the english and grammar is terrible!

I definitely didnt write that, Id of used all capitals and more made up figures. I do appreciate that its done on an email though, its like a superlightweight letter.

Clearly a fake, the laugh is with some of the fuckwits that are on my facebook one of them posted it last week I pointed out several reasons why it was a n obvious fake and 4 people argued with me as to why it was real. Fuckwits!

Oh the most glaring reason why its a fake "while driving on a rural end of the roadway". Im sorry, RURAL, from the Met Police of London, one of the most built up cities in Europe, hmmmmmmmm,
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2012, 05:26 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I definitely didnt write that, Id of used all capitals and more made up figures. I do appreciate that its done on an email though, its like a superlightweight letter.
lmao
Thanks given by:
64% of people can make up 22% of statistics 89% of the time, that's 100% true Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2012, 06:34 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: 64% of people can make up 22% of statistics 89% of the time, that's 100% true Wink

39% of people know this.....
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKiSPUc2Jck
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sump guard Piggy 24 2,392 28-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Last Post: toseland