407 HDI DPF Removel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
407 HDI DPF Removel
Right guys, I've got a 1.6 Hdi 407 DPF fault so am going to remove it, I've got a Galletto 1260, the question is who do I trust to buy a file off?
Thanks given by:
Ive got a program that removes the fap filter stuff from the map file.... then just knock guts out of fap filter and jobs good!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Will it work on 1.6hdi?
Thanks given by:
Get on...
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
works well darren Tongue
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2012, 11:58 AM)dturbopeck Wrote: Right guys, I've got a 1.6 Hdi 407 DPF fault so am going to remove it, I've got a Galletto 1260, the question is who do I trust to buy a file off?

Just make sure you read up on writing to the 1.6HDi... iirc it's EDC16 and they are not quite as nice as the EDC15 for self-writing.

Ie, may need a power supply, consider immo issues, and injector codings if using maps from 'elsewhere'...

Basically, make sure whoever you use for any file mods gives good advice on getting the file back on the ECU and the car working afterwards Big Grin

Dave
Thanks given by:
Hi guys.

I've got the same thing I've just drilled the FAP on my peugeot 407 sw 1.6 hdi with bosch edc16 and now it's in LIMP mode I mean not all the time but I'd like to remove the errors ones for all. I have an elm 327 cable and galletto 1260 I'd just need a good file to flash on the ecu. I'd really appreciate if somebody could help me. My car runs with somewhere around 30 mpg and I'm really not happy as a result. So please guys if you know a safe way to do that let me know. I would also like to get more out of it but that's a different thing which I might do later. Thanks
Thanks given by:
Can remove egr / fap stuff from map if u email me it, but cant warrent it in any way...at your own risk, that said ive done hundreds without issue...
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by: