205 low boost 3dr gear pull

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
205 low boost 3dr gear pull
Video 
Here's a quick vid of the 205 it's only boosting about 25psi so it's nothing special it's just while the clutch is bedding in but a few people have been demanding some speedo vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFAvuI_OZ...e=youtu.be
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
......What's that slip @45mph Sad
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Niiice, so your rev counter isn't working now?
Thanks given by:
That vid was during the bedding in process, it got better and better each time and probably still isn't fully bedded in yet.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Looks like it goes well tbh Big Grin
Thanks given by:
My rev counter sits it the same place, any idea why it dose not work?
Thanks given by:
Only because at the time of putting in the '9 box I hadn't realised the sensor didn't fit. Just need t ore-wire this new sensor in.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(30-08-2012, 06:05 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Only because at the time of putting in the '9 box I hadn't realised the sensor didn't fit. Just need t ore-wire this new sensor in.

get your finger out max, anyway is this back to how it was now after the smash?
Thanks given by:
Nearly, I just need a new wing but can't afford that ATM Sad
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(30-08-2012, 07:05 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Nearly, I just need a new wing but can't afford that ATM Sad

can you get hold of one max? i could have look and see if the 205s are still at my scrappy. i could price it and see what the crack is with postage?
Thanks given by:
Appreciate the help but they are virtually impossible to remove with-out damaging as they are bonded on on non-GTI's....hence why this once's a shitter. But if then can remove them i'd be very interested for a white one. Cheers
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(30-08-2012, 07:09 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Appreciate the help but they are virtually impossible to remove with-out damaging as they are bonded on on non-GTI's....hence why this once's a shitter. But if then can remove them i'd be very interested for a white one. Cheers

got no chance of a white on max sorry, id have to remove it for you, are they fully bonded on? be away of getting it off with out damaging the wing.
Thanks given by:
Iv got two gti's and a Dturbo and they are all bonded on
Thanks given by:
Thanks anyway Procta.

What do people reckon the power output is in the vid? I gotta keep it under 150bhp Sad
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
That was pretty much a 30-70 wasnt it? What time did you do it in?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
max you want me to have a look at a wing?
Thanks given by:
Looks about 7 seconds with lag due to being in 3rd and a little clutch slip, so not very impressive. I will do an actual 30-70 vid soon.

Yes Procta if you could have a look it would be much appreciated Inlove
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Samass on the pull Grant 8 1,841 15-11-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Matt