spread the word

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spread the word
Sad 
http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-gener...-help.html

This guys son only has a few weeks to live so he is arranging a giant car meet up for his boy to attend, localish members could go show their support.

Spread the word, he is trying to make this meet up massive

Quote:hi all i cant believe im about to say this but here goes i have just been informed that my 11 year old son has around 4 weeks to live for those who dont know he had leukeamia aged 2 and beat it then last year we had the devastating news that he had a cancerous brain tumor they operated and removed it and we thought all was well until friday when we were given the news it had returned in 2 places and there is nothing more they can do to help him as you can imagine we are totally devastated and have to try to make the most of our time left with our little boy so heres where i hope you can all help me i promised him a few weeks ago before i found out about this that i would take him to a car gathering as he is a massive fan of sports/modified cars mainly subaru,s evo,s etc but i cannot find one so i thought i would try arrange one just for him so i can keep that promise!
i have arranged with FRED LAWTON LTD MELTHAM MILLS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MELTHAM HUDDERSFIELD,HD9 4AY to be able to use there car park for the gathering which i would like to hold on saturday the 8th of september starting from 1 pm. everybody and every type of car is welcome so please please please come if you
can make it and make my little boys day a special one thank you all in advance and please put your name down on your posts to this thread so i can get an idea of numbers.
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
I really hope the turnout for this is good.

Locking as we have a thread for it already - http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5881.html
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Computer peeps - help with MS word. ginge191 16 2,799 09-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Last Post: ginge191
  One Word Game Connor 415 106,074 22-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Connor