Performance French Cars @ Knockhill 16 Sept

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Performance French Cars @ Knockhill 16 Sept
how do we book club stand tickets?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Jonny - if you want to do a block booking simply call Knockhill up and ask for Amanda or one of the team to do so - alternatively just turn up on the day and park up together, Paddock 1 will be packed with the amount we have coming which is great news and also the pit lane holding area is sure to be full of our regular and travelling visitors french cars plus the hardcore knockhill regulars. Any problems feel free to get Chris to call me or drop me a text on 07908040075 for any queries and i can reply outside of working hours if i cant get to the phone

[Image: 578430_135369283275347_1482578084_n.jpg]

Only 4 days to go until PFC come North of the Border to Knockhill Race Circuit and indulge in a flat out day of track driving, show and club cars, competitions, drag racing, drifting and much more….

• Track time for all models and 'French Only' sessions
• FREE drag and drift lunchtime competitions
• Competitions, show cars, babes and trade village

Our Hot Hatch Trackdays run in sessions usually numbered 1 - 5. Sessions will run alternatively throughout the day with a maximum of 30 cars in each session. At the Performance French Car Show we will have a dedicated session for French cars only. At most of our Hot Hatch Trackdays we tend to fill the lunch break with some friendly competition. Our Drag and Drift competitions are FREE to enter and open to any make of vehicle. So if you think you have the fastest car in the paddock, take it to the track and race against other drivers, we have 8 places available in our Drag Racing Competition

Start/Finish Times: 9am - 5pm

Circuit Entry: Gates will open at 8am. All cars participating in a Hot Hatch Trackdays are advised to purchase there entry ticket in advance.

Registration: Takes place in the Media Centre (next to Kinnaird Restaurant). Drivers and additional drivers will have to sign-on here before being allowed out on track. All passengers will sign on in the Helmet Store. Drivers can now download the registration form and bring it with them on the day to save time.

Drivers Licence: All drivers/additional drivers must have a full VALID UK driver’s licence. Licences must be shown at sign-on. PLEASE NOTE: NO LICENCE = NO DRIVING!

Safety Briefing: All drivers and additional drivers must attend the safety briefing. Those that don’t attend will not be allowed onto the circuit. Briefings will start at approximately 8.45am so please ensure you leave ample time to arrive and register at the circuit.

Helmets: Both drivers and passengers must wear a full crash helmet when driving on track. You can bring your own or helmets are available for hire at the circuit

Noise Limit: Knockhill Racing Circuit has a noise limit of 105db

http://www.knockhill.com/wordpress/2012/...hot-hatch/
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forge Action Day 10 sept 2016 cully 13 4,806 11-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Last Post: rocker8742
  Stand Cars wanted for French Car Show 2016 DAN@ADRIAN FLUX 3 2,371 19-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Last Post: MY95
  Ace Cafe 20/04/2014 French Classic and Performance Dum-Dum 6 1,914 20-04-2015, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum