FAO: IOW Members...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAO: IOW Members...
My girlfriends brothers being thrown a surprise 40th party on Sat 15th Sept, so I'm likely to be in the area till Sunday afternoon/evening.

I know there's a couple of you guys from the IOW, so thought it could be a good excuse for a bit of a mini meet.

Anyone game?

EDIT: The caravan park we'll be staying at is in sandown, can't think what it's called off the top of my head. Confused
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Pm me; I'll chuck my mobile number; show you some good roads, grab a coffee or something in the evening?!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
..i've sent a few messages around to the island members and there's a fair few that'll be around, only a few 306's but would be nice to see another DERV ninja

We meet at around 8pm in Newport most weekends... let me know if you need a postcode and i can come and meet you somehwere Smile
Thanks given by:
Should have just out FAO Ginge lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
You've got Tom on here also; but he doesn't like to learn much about cars, just moans a lot and chucks me his car when it breaks
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2012, 09:23 AM)ginge191 Wrote: You've got Tom on here also; but he doesn't like to learn much about cars, just moans a lot and chucks me his car when it breaks

Alright, lets not get personal!
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a plan, 8pm might be a bit late, but that's to be confirmed, apparently the organiser of the party has wangled some kind of deal with the ferry company so it'll only cost £40 for a return ticket. Not sure if there will be any special terms we'll have to adhere to, plus will have my kids with me, although the missus says she'll probably keep them at the caravan park with her if I come to meet anyone! lol

Well up for meeting some other members though, only really met some of the east Anglia members so far. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
There isn't tooo many 306's here to speak off; there is Tom with his standard 1.8 shit box, apart from that it's mostly 106's and spaxo's, still, a nice bunch of people! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
It's probably best to leave your kids with your wife if ginge is there.
Thanks given by:
...lmao
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't mind more details on this being on the isle of shite and all
Thanks given by:
Not even sure its happening now, my girlfriends brothers missus (follow that one if you can) was meant to send us details about the ferry bookings, but hasn't bothered as yet, so it's not looking good at the moment. Sad
Thanks given by:
Majik?! Another isle of wigthy?! Hey there? Where you at? Guessing you've seen my car blasting around the streeets now and again embarassing most peopl in a 15 year old diesel lmao
Thanks given by: