what an utter f*cking waste of time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what an utter f*cking waste of time
went to get my new bike from NOTTINGHAM and the guy never tried to get it running so took about 10 mins to get it started as it had been sitting for a couple of months. brakes were sticking a little so he freed them up by pushing the pads back and pumping the brakes, took out for a ride round the local back roads, 'yea seems ok now mate'. go in and hes searching for about 20-30 mins for the log book, nowhere to be seen 'ok lets exchange details and you can sort it out when you find it'. took it to a local petrol garage and brimmed it, start heading back and it starts getting slow 'shit, don't tell me i blew the engine already??!!' pull over and the rear brake is roasting hot as its stuck on again. go back to the guys house with taylon and he brings his car over and frees up the brake again, ride it back to his place and said im not having it, gives me my money back. just got in from a long pillion ride back again, im cold, damp and tired. think im just gonna stick with a cg125 or similar now
Thanks given by:
Some people are complete cnuts, if you want to sell something make sure it's ready!!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What a moby.
Thanks given by:
What bike was it?
Thanks given by:
That's a shitter mate, hate when things like this happen
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
It's got to be embarasing for him to not have it ready when you're stood there staring at him , so why not spend the hour or two getting it ready so you can shift it quick . what a fool
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
exactly it's common sense if your selling something to at least make sure it works. it was a hyosung gt125r, they are a sub division of suzuki based in korea
Thanks given by:
You will find shitters like that mate. Don't give up just because you come across some ladygarden that obviously doesn't know how to make preparations for a sale. Keep looking and you will find one that's been looked after and loved.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
Pay peanuts, get monkeys....

It's a pain in the arse, but buying a car or bike or similar off ebay carries the risk that if people don't a. get what they want for it, or b. don't care so are prepared to let it go cheap just to get rid, it will inevitably need a bit of 'love'.

Personally unless you're paying going rate for a car/bike/similar, I would always bank on collecting it on a flatbed, so it could be properly checked over prior to driving it...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(26-08-2012, 09:49 AM)stevieg Wrote: exactly it's common sense if your selling something to at least make sure it works. it was a hyosung gt125r, they are a sub division of suzuki based in korea

Steer clear! Mate got one from new. Not very good bikes it overheated twice on me on a steady motorway run
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
what a joker. as said tho stay clear from hyosung. you had a lucky escape.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's f*cking Friday!!! C.A.R. 16 3,292 31-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Last Post: SupaStar88
  Waste veg oil Ben Jay 18 3,336 12-03-2014, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Getting into waste management careers? rtha6551 5 1,748 16-09-2013, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Jonny b