northwest members??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
northwest members??
so ive noticed alot of the members on here are from down south and was just wondering if theres any members in the northwest and if so where about? maybe afew little meets around the areas?
thanks guys
Thanks given by:
Just noticed this!!

There's a few of us up in the Lakes district, which aint too far away.
Thanks given by:
how far would you say it is from manchester end?
Thanks given by:
Hi!!! Im from Blackpool Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Hiyo from sunny Stockport Cool
Thanks given by:
I'm in stockport all this week Smile like 2mins from mine haha where aabout? And we ll need to make a meet like half way for everyone and find a good driving route! Niel you ever at stockport cruise thursday nights?
Thanks given by:
i used to 8 years ago, but not really since then. dont go out on meets or anything coz im not on the road yet, will be in a couple of weeks ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
I went this thursday... Im from bury way i go to northern modified monthly meet in bacup its a pretty good turnout, with a few dturbo's there and some really nice 106's too
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You going again this thurday cj? And where's bacup?
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2012, 01:43 PM)pud11 Wrote: You going again this thurday cj? And where's bacup?

Maybe will see what weathers like and if am free... Bacup is in rawtenstall just at end of the bypass on M66 not far at all but a good night and they go up to burnley on an industrial estate where you can watch some flying about some pretty decent cars now and then tbh

they got a page on FB jus search for northern modified
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by: