Service Box

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Service Box
Ive signed up on service box and can look through all the parts Etc. I cant get a price for them in my basket or is that not possible? It shows its there but the price is *** EUR.. Anybody able to help?
Thanks given by:
you need to sign up again and make sure the country is set to Grande Bretagne
Thanks given by:
Thanks just got it there now are the prices accurate on it? And anyone know a part number for check straps i cant see them on it?
Thanks given by:
the prices will be accurate for trade.

around £25 and part number is 918173
Thanks given by:
All the prices I get on there are retail. Always accurate too.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Chris Wrote:All the prices I get on there are retail. Always accurate too.

There the RRP set by the factory but dealers can add/deduct as they wish.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Prices are always a little different when I go to the dealers, more expensive mostly.
Thanks given by:
Ime I've never paid more for a part from the dealer than its is on service box.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Chris Wrote:Ime I've never paid more for a part from the dealer than its is on service box.

You've got a decent dealers by the sounds of it. Mines shocking! I'm actually thinking about emailing Peugeot about the poor customer service. The guy in the parts department there has a personal vendetta against me! Lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Niall you should use the one by me, the parts guy actually drives a 306 and always does me trade price
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Niall you should use the one by me, the parts guy actually drives a 306 and always does me trade price

I've got a robins and day in morden just down the road from me and I've only used them once but they couldn't of been more helpful if they tried! And they actually understand that I might want parts off of other 306s for my car unlike wilsons who insist that if it isn't a part matched to my VIN it won't work and I can't buy it. lady gardens!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Ill find what they are like after the new year for a few small parts thanks for the help
Thanks given by:
you will need to look through the options under 'Job' for other stuff other than mechanical parts. anything to do with doors will be under bodywork, the radio aerial will be under 'electric unit' then 'comfort and convenience' then audio

as dum is on this thread, i just looked at the price of the navi system and they list it as around £1800
Thanks given by:
You used to be able to get numbers and prices for accessories like mats, roof racks, wind deflectors etc but they discontinued all that now Sad
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:You used to be able to get numbers and prices for accessories like mats, roof racks, wind deflectors etc but they discontinued all that now Sad

My dealer still has the accesories catalogue in and can get anything that any peugeot dealer in europe has in stock. Even if its discontinued and the last remaining part within 1000 miles. Shame they only do fedex and the delivery is £35
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:
NiallHarper Wrote:You used to be able to get numbers and prices for accessories like mats, roof racks, wind deflectors etc but they discontinued all that now Sad

My dealer still has the accesories catalogue in and can get anything that any peugeot dealer in europe has in stock. Even if its discontinued and the last remaining part within 1000 miles. Shame they only do fedex and the delivery is £35

Chris next time your there, can you get a price for some mats? Don't know why, just always wanted some original ones!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Anyone know how you can check which dealerships have stock?
Thanks given by:
If its anything thats not a usual consumable they wont have it
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Anyone know how you can check which dealerships have stock?

Dealers don't stock parts for 306s any more. Only parts they will stock are parts that could be used on other models.
I would of thought that would be the same for your car seeing as they were discontinued about the same sort of time.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
FYC mine were made until 2004 Tongue

You are right though. Hopefully I won't need to order anything from a dealer again as they're a massive fail.
Thanks given by: