Show us your Gaff!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show us your Gaff!
Bored so thought I'd make a slightly different thread.

Upload a picture of your current residence, bonus points if you can get your 306 in the frame!

Put a little bit about the location and whether you're renting the place / buying it / forced to stay there at her Majesty's pleasure!

[Image: DD54365E-04D5-4C27-8FF2-B991A0CDF1E9-628...2045A8.jpg]

My place (looks crap from the outside), Stevenage, 2-bed flat on fairly modern development, first floor. Renting at £675 a month, excl. bills.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
http://goo.gl/maps/JiLrE

Student place - (House with red car on driveway), 4 bed rooms,out dated interior , front and rear gardens, enough parking for 3 maybe 4 cars, loft conversion which appear to have been done by a blind man, 1920's construction. £140 a month each so £560?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
£675 for a two bed flat?!?!?! F*ck me that's cheap. My gaff is two bed and is £1250pcm :/
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 09:31 AM)Skank_army Wrote: £675 for a two bed flat?!?!?! F*ck me that's cheap. My gaff is two bed and is £1250pcm :/

I thought my rent was expensive £450 for a 2 bed house!! think i might stop moaning lol

Thanks given by:
Crickey mary... My Mortgage is only £418... Will defo stop moaning!!
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Gonna say we pay £500PCM rent on a 2 bed cottage in a nice village, Living in't north FTW.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
That doesn't include bills or council tax either...... Sod this, I need to move somewhere cheaper!

Thanks given by:
Would you laugh if I uploaded a picture of the inside of my car? lmao
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Yes!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
i pay £495 exc bills for a 2 bed house in norwich city center. Big Grin
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
I pay 440 for a 4 bedroom house in south wales Smile
Thanks given by:
FAYC! I'm heading away from London lol. How many of you house share though? I can understand paying 440 for a room in a shared house, but for the whole house??? that's just taking the piss!

Thanks given by:
youll be pleased to know that ill be paying about £370/380 for my place when i move in...

thats shared, three bed house, drive, big garden, huge lounge. in kingston.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 10:19 AM)Skank_army Wrote: FAYC! I'm heading away from London lol. How many of you house share though? I can understand paying 440 for a room in a shared house, but for the whole house??? that's just taking the piss!

Thats S.Wales for you! I was born there, would have love to have stayed, but there are no teaching jobs!

A quick search finds 824 properties to buy under £50k within 40 miles of my parents house! A lot of those are just land, but as long as you dont mind being a bit remote, there are 3/4 bedroom houses in there too!
Thanks given by:
heres my gaff Cullompton Devon.
3 bedroom house, corner plot ,separate garage,carport,enclosed hardstanding,garden,overgrown hedge!
mortgaged minimum payment £180 month but I'm overpaying to complete early

Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 10:29 AM)cpikey316_ Wrote:
(24-08-2012, 10:19 AM)Skank_army Wrote: FAYC! I'm heading away from London lol. How many of you house share though? I can understand paying 440 for a room in a shared house, but for the whole house??? that's just taking the piss!

Thats S.Wales for you! I was born there, would have love to have stayed, but there are no teaching jobs!

A quick search finds 824 properties to buy under £50k within 40 miles of my parents house! A lot of those are just land, but as long as you dont mind being a bit remote, there are 3/4 bedroom houses in there too!

Hmmmmmh Dodgy it's maddening how expensive london is. I'd like to live on the outskirts, not sure about Wales though lol, that would be a bit of a commute.

Thanks given by:
[Image: pikeyshouse.jpg]

£200k new build in Leighton Buzzard, Beds. 45 minutes by train to London Skank_army!

3 bed (well 2.5, the 3rd one is tiny!) with long drive and garage. Currently paying £730 a month mortgage.

and I got the 306 in there too!
Thanks given by:
The joke is how cheap it would be if we were paying a mortgage. I'm looking at a minimum spend of £900 pcm if we include all of my bills, which all comes out of what I earn, so shiny things and days out are few and far between!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
I'll get pics up later, but I'm paying £290 a month for a 2-bed semi in Leeds 5 minutes from Headingley rugby/cricket ground, soon to be a £365 mortgage. Council house/right to buy FTW!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 10:42 AM)c.a.r. Wrote: The joke is how cheap it would be if we were paying a mortgage.

remember all my bills are on top of the mortgage price
and i did take out my mortgage in 2001 for 17 years endowment type then had to convert to repayment as the endowments proffits colapsed
Thanks given by:
I'd love to have a mortgaged house or flat, It's usually considerably cheaper than renting. Problem comes with the deposit though.... Like fook have I got £20k just laying about lol. Maybe I should start whoring myself out to fat chicks. They need love too.

But they have to pay.....

Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 10:54 AM)Skank_army Wrote: Maybe I should start whoring myself out to fat chicks. They need love too.

Just stay out of my turf! They're my fat chicks
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 10:54 AM)Skank_army Wrote: I'd love to have a mortgaged house or flat, It's usually considerably cheaper than renting. Problem comes with the deposit though.... Like fook have I got £20k just laying about lol. Maybe I should start whoring myself out to fat chicks. They need love too.

This!

Where is any young person going to find £20-30k? Certainly not down the back of a sofa!

With living costs so high it would take me around 2 years to come up with £5k, not even halfway there.

This makes the most realistic opportunity for moving out either a big money win on the lottery or the rather morbid thought of a wealthier family member passing!
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 11:08 AM)lolsteve Wrote:
(24-08-2012, 10:54 AM)Skank_army Wrote: Maybe I should start whoring myself out to fat chicks. They need love too.

Just stay out of my turf! They're my fat chicks

(24-08-2012, 11:29 AM)c.a.r. Wrote:
(24-08-2012, 10:54 AM)Skank_army Wrote: I'd love to have a mortgaged house or flat, It's usually considerably cheaper than renting. Problem comes with the deposit though.... Like fook have I got £20k just laying about lol. Maybe I should start whoring myself out to fat chicks. They need love too.

This!

Where is any young person going to find £20-30k? Certainly not down the back of a sofa!

With living costs so high it would take me around 2 years to come up with £5k, not even halfway there.

This makes the most realistic opportunity for moving out either a big money win on the lottery or the rather morbid thought of a wealthier family member passing!

Sharesie fairsies Steve, there's plenty of em to go around Wink

The only other thing to do is combine efforts with a partner..... Not always a wise road to go down for obvious reasons. I.E bitches be crazy, or try and get a bank loan to cover the deposit. Thing is though, no one wants to lend in this climate. Plus most young people have shite credit ratings or are still in debt from uni.... blah blah. Sigh. Lottery win it is then lol.

Thanks given by:
Damn, I dont have a pic of my house to hand! Sad

Mazz & I bought our 2bed terraced in Milford about 8months ago. Lovely little place, lots of parking, backing onto a nice bit of grass/wooded land, I've got a man-shed, it has a conservatory, a little front garden and plenty of space for what we need Smile

Mortgage is only £350 a month too Big Grin

I'll try and get a pic up in a bit Smile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
24 replies and only 3 pictures! its like the .net GF thread all over again.....
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 01:02 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote: 24 replies and only 3 pictures! its like the .net GF thread all over again.....

Exactly what i was gonna say, its all just chit chat and no pics Dodgy
Thanks given by:
Maybe people don't wanna post pics incase they get broken into/car stolen tonight lol. Tongue

I know my mum pays less for a mortgage on our 3bed bungalow, corner plot, detached garage, river views etc than I'll have to if I rent a flat in town! Infact theres no chance of it happening tbh unfortunately.
Thanks given by:
Yea no bonus points for anyone else, just you, me and Cully so far!
Thanks given by:
Geeze... 3/4 bed house renting at 500 pcm...
Thanks given by: