Tinting indicators

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinting indicators
Anyone tint the indicators on a phase 1 so they match the headlights? How did you do it will i get tint wrap or spray? Smile thanks
Thanks given by:
spray is the easiest mate
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
What part could I spray some of the reflective bits or the plastic itself from the inside?
Thanks given by:
When I tinted mine I literally spray painted the outside with abit of black paint. Just light coats as they become very dark if you do it too heavy
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:When I tinted mine I literally spray painted the outside with abit of black paint. Just light coats as they become very dark if you do it too heavy

Your thinking of side repeaters Matt and not the separate ph1 indicators by the sound of that Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Lol didn't even think it about ph1s lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I did what Matt said with my whole indicator units for my morettes, still worked fine! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Yeah I mean the indicator unit beside the headlights in a phase one.. Ive one of the indicators split so I think ill give it a light spray from the inside so it doesn't wash off? Will it still pass mot? Im not going too dark just so it matchs the original tint in the phase one headlights
Thanks given by:
JJ0063 Wrote:I did what Matt said with my whole indicator units for my morettes, still worked fine! Big Grin

I know it works, its how my rear lights are done Wink

just know matt would be thinking about the side repeaters lol

Personally i would use tinting spray, keep adding light coats until they are as dark as you want them, normal black paint is a lot more effort!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ph1 "clear" indicators? eBay link inside Dazecoop 8 1,593 14-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Redordead89
  headlight tinting smithbomb 4 1,654 24-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  fog light tinting - is it legal? Dramsay1984 6 1,941 16-07-2014, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Niall