SALE INTEREST!! TD04 Adaptor plates

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SALE INTEREST!! TD04 Adaptor plates
All looks spot on for me mate. As I said before I dont have the tools or skill to be making adapter plates so a bolt on solution for me is perfect.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(15-08-2012, 01:38 PM)londondan86 Wrote: All looks spot on for me mate. As I said before I dont have the tools or skill to be making adapter plates so a bolt on solution for me is perfect.

Cheers Bud, exactly i was in same position and paid the same as what i am selling for obviously less the postage

Once i got them back took less than 15mins to seal up and bolt together

and will never look back after the performance im getting now and i personally thought would be harsh on fuel but surprisingly its a bit better as engine doesnt have to work as hard ive found Smile so win win lol
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I would be interested in a K14 one also as i have a TD04L and K14 but no idea how to merge the 2 atm..
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(15-08-2012, 05:20 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: I would be interested in a K14 one also as i have a TD04L and K14 but no idea how to merge the 2 atm..

No problem kyle im dropping the K14 i had with the TD04L housing off with him this weekend so will be in touch when he starts these ones going to mither him to get these started hopefully next week Smile
Thanks given by:
Cheers sonner the better as I'm hoping to have it all done in afew weeks time Smile

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
Thanks given by:
To be fair, in terms of buying a ready made product thats gunna arrive at your door and bolt together with no hassle, 65 quid is a really good deal.... Yes you could make them urself for under a tenner, even less than that if you already have steel, but thats not the point...look well made / low hassle...

And as there scooby flanged, that means TONNES of turbos are avalible / lots of hybrid options are possible....but just a straight scooby 13t on its own will do 180-190hp no fuss...cspellow, get-er-done!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(16-08-2012, 09:46 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: To be fair, in terms of buying a ready made product thats gunna arrive at your door and bolt together with no hassle, 65 quid is a really good deal.... Yes you could make them urself for under a tenner, even less than that if you already have steel, but thats not the point...look well made / low hassle...

And as there scooby flanged, that means TONNES of turbos are avalible / lots of hybrid options are possible....but just a straight scooby 13t on its own will do 180-190hp no fuss...cspellow, get-er-done!

Cheers for that Darren, i thought it was reasonable and as there will be ongoing also hence why its a fixed price regardless of a group buy as we will be making continuously so people dont have to meet deadlines etc, and will shortly have the option of the K14 elbow

And in future hopefully be able to make other applications by request Smile

And thats good that they can be used on various turbos other than the 13t Smile

Regards

CJ
Thanks given by:
Id be interested but not for a few weeks Smile
Thanks given by:
(16-08-2012, 01:33 PM)Bananalad Wrote: Id be interested but not for a few weeks Smile

No worries pal should have them ready by them anyway im hoping he can start getting some going next week as got quite a few people interested now Smile
Thanks given by:
What exactly does 13t mean? As i have seen various types but how do you tell which you have?

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
Thanks given by:
im definatly interested so as soon as you have some ready pm me Smile
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
(16-08-2012, 09:24 PM)td_dan Wrote: im definatly interested so as soon as you have some ready pm me Smile

no problem pal

(16-08-2012, 04:36 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: What exactly does 13t mean? As i have seen various types but how do you tell which you have?

Im not really 100% sure but if you google the serial on the turbo it should bring up which one you have

thats what i did to check mine and it brought up TD04L-15g

slightly different to most ive seen on here
Thanks given by:
Right just an update these T2 applications will be in production week commensing 27th August so will be taking payments back end of next week for the T2's so far, as my man is working away in london next week.

Sorry for the delay but can guarantee it'll be worth the wait. im dropping him the K14 turbo and TD04 housing this weekend or next so he will be making them plates up as soon as he can when hes back.

Ive gathered the following list from PM's and off here so please confirm

1. Londonlad86... Defo T2
2. zx_volcane... Defo T2
3. HDI_Kyle... Defo K14
4. Ricky..Defo T2
5. Danny.. Defo T2 exhaust only
6. Bananalad T2 few weeks...
7. Dturbo Peck Possible
8. 4waydiablo possible
9. Mattcheese K14 Possible

If ive missed you please add to list and will get ball rolling wek commencing 27th

Smile

CJ
Thanks given by:
Just be certain people know what they're signing up for with these - I'm assuming bulkhead smashing....

You may be better in honesty CJ to offer an option to get rid of the standard Peugeot downpipe flange, just offer a 90* pipe welded on in the right place about 15cm long with an exhaust flexi and a flared pipe, so that all people have to do is drop their exhaust off, cut off the stock Peugeot flange and then just clamp the downpipe over it... Gets rid of the restrictive elbow - IIRC ones worse than the other T2 vs K14, so people would see differing results...

The inner of the elbow literally drops to about 1 3/4 inches in places... No point in having that lovely 2 1/2" pipe if the elbow after the turbine wheel is much less than that!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Interesting point there ^. Will there be a noticeable difference or are we talking negligible here. What will be the loss, spool up time, bhp, egt?

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(17-08-2012, 02:54 PM)Ruan Wrote: Just be certain people know what they're signing up for with these - I'm assuming bulkhead smashing....

You may be better in honesty CJ to offer an option to get rid of the standard Peugeot downpipe flange, just offer a 90* pipe welded on in the right place about 15cm long with an exhaust flexi and a flared pipe, so that all people have to do is drop their exhaust off, cut off the stock Peugeot flange and then just clamp the downpipe over it... Gets rid of the restrictive elbow - IIRC ones worse than the other T2 vs K14, so people would see differing results...

The inner of the elbow literally drops to about 1 3/4 inches in places... No point in having that lovely 2 1/2" pipe if the elbow after the turbine wheel is much less than that!

I understand what your saying Ruan but we are only doing the plates as it costs less in materials labour etc to keep the costs down for everyone

and to be fair ive got the T2 elbow and it seems to be absolutely fine to me doesnt seem to be much laggier than the t2 i ran to be fair and with centres of exhaust elbow and turbine lining up doesnt seem to be any restriction from what i can gather performance wise and im only running this at 22psi and its fantastic to drive
Thanks given by:
Ill have one!!!

2. zx_volcane... Defo T2
3. HDI_Kyle... Defo K14
4. Ricky..Defo T2
7. Dturbo Peck Possible
8. 4waydiablo possible
10. Mowle5677 T2 Defo
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
i'd like to know if they're really is going to be a bigger restriction using the K14 elbow instead of the T2, if there is i might have to go and source a T2 one instead . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Go on then, I'll have one.
Put me down for a T2 fannymould! Wink
Thanks given by:
The 13t or 15g is compressor sizes/trim from what I read

"TD04" is the type of turbo
"L/HL/whatever" from what I remember is hot side sizing
"13/14/15/16/17/18/19" is cold side sizing
"T/G/ whatever" is cold side trim likwhat angles it has on the outlet. Some come off onto a 90 deg bend

This is what I understand. Could/probably am wrong though haha
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Anyone know if the standard TMIC boost pipe will still fit the td04 and reach the intercooler properly?
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
I think a TD04 is slightly higher so it should do?

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
Thanks given by:
Must.. resist...

[Image: tumblr_le9ftbUOMX1qfu4tho1_400.png]
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
2. zx_volcane... Defo T2
3. HDI_Kyle... Defo K14
4. Ricky..Defo T2
7. Dturbo Peck Possible
8. 4waydiablo possible
10. ash240970 cash waiting
Thanks given by:
Just updating list

2. zx_volcane... Defo T2
3. HDI_Kyle... Defo K14
4. Ricky..Defo T2
5. Danny.. Defo K14 exhaust only
7. Dturbo Peck Possible
8. 4waydiablo possible
10. Mowle5677 T2 Defo
11. ash240970 cash waiting (which turb?)
12. TD_dan PM when ready (which Turb?)
13. John T2 defo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks given by:
T2 mate Smile
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
I never had an issue with bulkhead fitting a TD04 wleded to the mani on a 13 HL, and with the K14 or the T2 downpipe I didnt notice a difference in performance. Good price for a bolt on kit CJ, suggest maybe have two sets of sunk threaded holes in the exit flange so both kinds of downpipe can be bolted on?
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(23-08-2012, 09:16 PM)Dave Wrote: I never had an issue with bulkhead fitting a TD04 wleded to the mani on a 13 HL, and with the K14 or the T2 downpipe I didnt notice a difference in performance. Good price for a bolt on kit CJ, suggest maybe have two sets of sunk threaded holes in the exit flange so both kinds of downpipe can be bolted on?

Cheers Dave, Just going to do the 2 options so its easier for people, il be speaking to him next week and will mention it once hes had a look at the K14 Smile
Thanks given by:
(23-08-2012, 09:16 PM)Dave Wrote: I never had an issue with bulkhead fitting a TD04 wleded to the mani on a 13 HL, and with the K14 or the T2 downpipe I didnt notice a difference in performance. Good price for a bolt on kit CJ, suggest maybe have two sets of sunk threaded holes in the exit flange so both kinds of downpipe can be bolted on?
that's good to hear that u didn't notice a difference dave, cheers mate....Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Is it the k14 that has a 3 bolt flange on the exhaust elbow? If so im gona need one of those mate.

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  td04 for sale Mac22 7 2,051 28-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Mac22
  Td04 13t for sale bashbarnard 12 2,394 07-03-2015, 06:16 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Parts for sale, vent gauge holder, bosch pump, mani adaptor Nath140889 50 7,987 18-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Nath140889