SALE INTEREST!! TD04 Adaptor plates

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SALE INTEREST!! TD04 Adaptor plates
Hoping to have these today guys picking up tonight will lwt you know via pm and arrange payments and delivery thanks again

And david which ones you after?
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good stuff cj ive already called a set of k14 plates Smile send me a pm tonight when you get them mate and ill paypal you the money. Thanks
Thanks given by:
Yay! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Hope you got plenty k14's ones made up lol drop me a pm to when there ready

Thanks given by:
Pms sent guys
Thanks given by:
right people i have a K14 left until next batch so pm if you want it!!
Thanks given by:
Just be aware if posting to outside of uk ie ireland price will be £72 posted just been caught short lol
Thanks given by:
Just a quick update to keep people informed of recent issues which have now been rectified, we had a slight issue with the last 3/4 manifold plates as one of the threaded holes was out by a few mm which these have been replaced or buyer has managed to make fit with a little modification.

As for the elbow plates, these are still fine they may have used a 10mm drillbit instead of an 11mm bit so the holes may need opening a mm or 2.

But just to clarify what has been mentioned in previous posts the T2 application does need modification as one hole drilling right through and a nut and bolt or tapping as you can see in the picture as the elbow fouls where the stud would usually be

[Image: IMG_1040.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I was one of those who had issues and I'd like to say that CJ was great, very good communication and he got it all sorted for me.

Got it on saturday btw, meant to PM you but got distracted Smile
Thanks given by:
Excellent news buddy glad i got you sorted and boosting Smile
Thanks given by:
BUMP should be getting another batch of these next week
Thanks given by:
Hey guys I'm aware this is an old thread but I don't suppose there's a t2 hot side plate left? I'm in need of one and would rather buy one than make one myself
Thanks given by:
Very old thread no longer avaliable id say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Narr CJ moved on from 306's years ago Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  td04 for sale Mac22 7 2,044 28-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Mac22
  Td04 13t for sale bashbarnard 12 2,391 07-03-2015, 06:16 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Parts for sale, vent gauge holder, bosch pump, mani adaptor Nath140889 50 7,974 18-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Nath140889