Greetings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Hi, after the last Ace Cafe meet held on the 19th of December, I bumped into Scott DT mentioned of this site and I thought I'd have gander to see what the fuss is all about Big Grin

I'm currently part of 306 GTi6 & Rallye forums and I currently own a Peugeot 306 Rallye in Black for the past 6 .5 years. Prior to this I've had a 306 XND in Cherry Red and VW mkI Campaign 1.8 GTi in Helios Blue. Learned to drive in my dad's Peugeot 504 Estate, followed by having access to a plethora of 504 sedans, 405 GR and GL and lastly a Peugeot 205 Junior Denim edition.

That's my intro out of the way and I'll keep my eyes peeled for future events organised by 306oc. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate!
Thanks given by:
Scott wishes he had a DT lol welcome along though, always nice to see a rallye, there are a few other members on here with 6s and rallyes so youre not alone Tongue
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome, Your car always looks good at ace cafe.

Were gonna meet up and go and be noisy in the Hindhead tunnel on the 13th of January in the evening if you fancy it
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Thanks for signing up Smile Hopefully we'll be carrying on with the good turnout at Ace every month, but we'll also be organising some other meets in the new year, as Dum-Dum said there's a tunnel run on the 13th, and I'm sure there will be some other London meets too soon after.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Cool
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the welcome all.

Just looked up where Hindhead is and I'll have to put myself as maybe for the moment, as I have a lot of travelling to do during that weekend. Will keep you posted Dum-Dum.

Scott, let's round up a few and do a meetup here sometime in 2012.
The pub offers stunning views overlooking the boating marina, grand union canal from the massive car park and there are plenty of surrounding b-roads for a good run locally too.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to thw club mate :-) car looked good at ace! Certainly grabbed our attention :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
pugsy77 Wrote:Scott, let's round up a few and do a meetup here sometime in 2012.
The pub offers stunning views overlooking the boating marina, grand union canal from the massive car park and there are plenty of surrounding b-roads for a good run locally too.

That looks like it could be a good location, my little sister practically lives in one of the pubs in Harefield so probably knows it quite well.

How about a meet one weekend in January when Scotts back from his jet set lifestyle. Why not pick a date but not one that clashes with the SW karting meet and preferably after pay day lol
Thanks given by:
Welcome along to the club Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Welcome to thw club mate :-) car looked good at ace! Certainly grabbed our attention :-)
Was too lazy to give it a clean, but it was good to see a 306 invasion unlike being swamped by the usual Renualts parading on the front end of Ace lol
Not too sure about non-french motors parading either. Don't get me wrong, I'm true to the bone with Wolfsburg motors. Smile

Dum-Dum Wrote:That looks like it could be a good location, my little sister practically lives in one of the pubs in Harefield so probably knows it quite well.

How about a meet one weekend in January when Scotts back from his jet set lifestyle. Why not pick a date but not one that clashes with the SW karting meet and preferably after pay day lol
In the summer months I usually frequent down Rose & Crown for a few jars with friends for a while and the Old Orchard is damn got place for grub since their refurbishment.
During the early part of the year won't be able to make it besides it will be better around spring. Will keep everyone posted in new year 8-)
Thanks given by:
Cool, one weekend in early march then mate
Thanks given by:
Early March would be a good one, and gives everyone enough time to organise things so done of our less local members can make the journey. Plus I don't actually gave a free weekend until the end if February away lol

That sounds good though, we were talking about some of the roads out that way on Monday, there are some good ones and a good tunnel too!
Thanks given by:
Scott don't forget we're going to Canada in March Tongue

Welcome along mate Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along dude, Hope you enjoy it over here Big Grin

Hopefully get to a Ace meet one night and see your machine Smile
Thanks given by: