The LAD thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The LAD thread!
After a few threads over the last few days it would appear there is a lot of LAD'ish activity going on.. so i thought, why not create a thread for it!

Post your LAD'ish activities here!

PS. For anyone unsure as to what LAD'ish behavior is.. i suggest you visit this site.. www.truelad.com
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I played the Godzilla game with our lass the other night lol
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I was at a wedding reception last night where i knew no-one but my other half, and was taking photos of the bride and maid of honour to put on here! (bit old now, but who gives a...) Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I went to the top floor of a multistory today after a sPaxo to show him what echoed boost sounds like..
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2012, 12:25 PM)Birk Wrote: I played the Godzilla game with our lass the other night lol

The godzilla game o.0?
Thanks given by:
I leave work traffic cones outside the flat if town's busy when i'm out so I have a parking space when I get back lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^ That sir, is epic lmao repped!
Thanks given by:
BBQ for my birthday last night, a 14oz steak, a full chilli boerewors, 11 spicy wings, 2 corn cobs and 2 1/4 pound burgers with bacon, washed down with a 24 crate of Bud to myself...

And then I ate a Bounty.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
From that link

LOL

When asked if bolt has ever come second in anything in his life, he responded by saying, "only in bed".
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2012, 02:41 PM)TrueLad.com Wrote: "Sitting next to a youngLAD of about 6 at the Olympics, when he asks his mum (6/10) for the camera. Instead of taking photo's of the diving, he turns around and photographs the solid 8/10 Dutch milf behind him, his dad then proceeds to high five him on his LADish act! FutureLAD"

LOL
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2012, 12:38 PM)Midnightclub Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 12:25 PM)Birk Wrote: I played the Godzilla game with our lass the other night lol

The godzilla game o.0?

Its Where you sit on and pin your gf down, hold her arms under your knees then u have to wave your cock about in her face making dinosaur noises, if you make her laugh, you can slap her in the face with your dick, but if You don't And you laugh, she has to try n bite your cock lol
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2012, 04:36 PM)Birk Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 12:38 PM)Midnightclub Wrote:

The godzilla game o.0?

Its Where you sit on and pin your gf down, hold her arms under your knees then u have to wave your cock about in her face making dinosaur noises, if you make her laugh, you can slap her in the face with your dick, but if You don't And you laugh, she has to try n bite your cock lol. and if the Police get involved there's a lot of explaining to do

EFA Wink

"Officer, we were simply playing the godzilla game, it's not a domestic abuse situation, honest!"
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lmao
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
My friends son sucker punched me in the nuts I looked ok with it but inside I was raging waited untill everyone looked away and tripped him up !!!!
Thanks given by:
I had a shit in the toilet at work that was about 8" in length and 3" in diameter. It was in the pot for 2 days as it would not flush. I had to cut into 3 with a pad saw to get rid of it.
Thanks given by:
Rofl

Was playing forza on expert and the missus decided she could distract me with a bj, i finished the race in first then came in her eye.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(12-08-2012, 06:51 PM)Poodle Wrote: Rofl

Was playing forza on expert and the missus decided she could distract me with a bj, i finished the race in first then came in her eye.

Epic!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Could not tell you about some of the epic LAD ness that occurs at work
Thanks given by:
Not something I did but was on a site with some electricians. I started to have a chat with them as they wanted some info on the alarm system when his first day apprentice came over and asked him if the lights were still live (they were on). Hey guy I was talking to just said to him stop asking stupid bloody questions and he walked off. Turned round and said to me watch this. Went over to his new apprentice and meggered him on the throat.....in front of the customer. Just said to the customer sorry but he needed to pass the first day test.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I set fire too my heat shield last night by making epic flames out the back and causing the manifold to get insanely hot.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I was with this girl who at the time was my Mrs, and had a threesome with her and a girl mate of mine. Got to see some pretty epic lesbanism too. Fell Asleep with both of them cuddled into me.*Winning* then woke up to find 'My girl mate ' giving me a Blowjob, didn't even attempt to stop her. Then a while later went downstairs for a drink and ended up, somehow, shagging one of her girlmates... It was an epic night, and Definatley one to remember seeing as nobody found out.

Would recommend the threesome bit. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2012, 07:48 PM)Andy Wrote: I was with this girl who at the time was my Mrs, and had a threesome with her and a girl mate of mine. Got to see some pretty epic lesbanism too. Fell Asleep with both of them cuddled into me.*Winning* then woke up to find 'My girl mate ' giving me a Blowjob, didn't even attempt to stop her. Then a while later went downstairs for a drink and ended up, somehow, shagging one of her girlmates... It was epic night to remember seeing as nobody found out.

Would recommend the threesome bit. Big Grin

Fancy introducing me to your friends?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Fancy my sloppy seconds do yah?
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2012, 07:53 PM)Andy Wrote: Fancy my sloppy seconds do yah?

Ah f*ck it why not. You weren't the first in and certainly won't be the last!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Fair enough. You shhlaag
Thanks given by:
I got noshed on skittles vodka and woke up to find my ex babysitter ridding me. ahh college days
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2012, 07:56 PM)lolsteve Wrote: I got noshed on skittles vodka and woke up to find my ex babysitter ridding me. ahh college days

Pretty epic... So it went from tucking you in to f*cking her in.
Thanks given by:
What it doesn't say is it was his current baby sitter and he was 8....
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
^If that was true, I would have been pedo'd the good way Big Grin
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Passed out in an Amsterdam coffee shop after lots of narcotics, Woke up pissing myself. Mushrooms...never again.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by: