look what i just found in the garden

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
look what i just found in the garden
Went out in the garden to have a play with the pug. All of a sudden i heard a noise comming from the hedge so i went over there and found this little fella
little tiny kitten

hasent even got his eyes open yet must only be a couple of weeks old. not sure what to do with it lol
Thanks given by:
ha your f*cked now i bet the mother put it there and now has deserted as she cant find it
Thanks given by:
Its not the first time its happened we found 4 a couple of months ago but they were older though and the neighbour took them away

were gonna see if we can take it to a cat rescue place on monday and hopefully they will take it. Also i think we have got a couple of adult stray cats round so we might have to report that aswell otherwise this could keep happening there is proberly more in the hedge.
Thanks given by:
I dont think a stray cat would put them
In boxes for you!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hahahaha
Thanks given by:
If your keeping it till Monday, don't forget to feed, poo and wee it! Can't do it on their own at that age. Cute looking!
Thanks given by:
Poo it? Feed it a hot curry?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Or better still make it into a curry?
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2012, 09:31 PM)Chris Wrote: Or better still make it into a curry?
Providing its shaved first. Not a fan of hairy pussy.......in curry.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Wining, no one likes hairy pussy
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ahh that's too cute!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2012, 09:55 PM)Kimmie Wrote: Ahh that's too cute!

I think kimmie likes the hairy pussy too!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lmao

Especially a ginger one
ninja
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
FFS!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2012, 12:12 AM)Grant Wrote: lmao

Especially a ginger one
ninja

lmao Repped!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ha ha don't forget if it's eyes ain't open yet it will probably need bottle feeding, or you could get some of our larger members to to come round and get their moobs out lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Do you live near a farm, or where there are feral cats? Looks like it may have been abandoned but the mother could be moving the nest. Keep an eye out to see if theres a cat hanging around, if there is try returning it to where it was. If it still there when the temp starts going in get a box line it with a towel, ring the vet for advice, and dont feed it cows milk from what I remember. I think they can have that whiskers kitten milk, but check with someone who's sure. The poor little thing is too cute to just ignore. Smile
Thanks given by:
i dnt live near a farm. a neighbour down the road moved away and left his 2 cats so we had a couple of strays they have breeded. i havent fed it cows milk my cousin is a vet so she had the right food which was a bonus.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like you got the right advise Smile I would say keep it coz I love cats, but even if your not that attached yet if you continue to feed it, play with it, etc it will bond to you which is great. The kitten in the pic looks about 3 weeks old and healthy, definatly worth a bit of effort to save it. Let me know how you get on Smile and if you need any help I'll give whatever advise I can.
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2012, 04:49 PM)jay8086 Wrote: Sounds like you got the right advise Smile I would say keep it coz I love cats, but even if your not that attached yet if you continue to feed it, play with it, etc it will bond to you which is great. The kitten in the pic looks about 3 weeks old and healthy, definatly worth a bit of effort to save it. Let me know how you get on Smile and if you need any help I'll give whatever advise I can.

thanks mate much apreciated. my mum has took the cat on now as she loves cats and has a bit more time than me to look after him. i will get some pics and let you guys know how he is getting on
Thanks given by:
Cool, and nice one for not being heartless and not ignoring it, not everyone would have given it a chance. Its not its fault and stuff. Best of luck mate and fingers crossed Smile
Thanks given by:
yea im not the biggest fan of cats but it is a living animal at the end of the day and its not his fault was it and atleast he should now grow up not being a stray cat round the neighbourhood
Thanks given by:
what a find there fella! hope he does well for your mum.
also when i read the title i remembered this
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...188895.ece
Thanks given by:
Pit it in a bin bag with a couple of bricks, tie the top and find a local river or pond.

Problem solved.

(Also works on unwanted babies)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neighbour being a lady garden pugmanxud 21 4,070 16-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Last Post: toseland
  Garden Project Grant 25 8,369 10-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Last Post: karl1989
  Garden slabs Willo 20 3,791 09-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Willo