lincolnshire meet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lincolnshire meet
Anyone around lincolnshire fancy like a mini meet sometime?
[Image: Pugsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Where abouts in Lincs? There's a meet in Sheffield Monday night that I'm organising, too far?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Not bothered where at weekends but Sheffield is a bit far when I have work the next morning, if there's ever one on a friday or saturday ill be there tho
Thanks given by:
I was trying to set up a meet mate, was looking at a meet probably over at Willingham Woods though found that there's a couple of members over King's Lynn way which were interested but was too far away for them, where abouts in Lincs are ya?
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's a fairly good place for a meet, I'm between bardney and horncastle, little village in the middle of nowhere lol, what about you? If you ever manage to get some people for a meet let us know, be happy to come along if I can
Thanks given by:
I am 20 mins norwich side of kings lynn, well up for a meet but i dont want to travel too far over the border, probably do 30 mins past sutton bridge at a push

but dont move it on account of me!
Thanks given by:

What about somewhere like boston or Spalding maybe? If there's a few people from kings Lynn up for a meet I would happily meet somewhere inbetween us?
Thanks given by:
There's D-Jimbo that lives at Louth I know that much, I live in Skegness so for you and Jimbo Boston or Spalding isn't that bad a drive Boston would be better I reckon (Maccy D's for refuelling and pitstops!) if Spalding I could always travel to Louth first meet up with Jimbo then on the way through Horncastle meet up with you and all go over in convoy...first of all though I need to try and get my bastard torsion bar lowered!

Thanks given by:
Boston would be fine with me, maccys sounds a fantastic idea Big Grin you speak to D-jumbo much? If you two sort a date ill more than likely be able to come. I want mine done too mate , don't wanna f*ck it up, probably book it in a garage sometime
Thanks given by:
(09-08-2012, 09:12 PM)318d4n Wrote: Boston would be fine with me, maccys sounds a fantastic idea Big Grin you speak to D-jumbo much? If you two sort a date ill more than likely be able to come. I want mine done too mate , don't wanna f*ck it up, probably book it in a garage sometime

I have tried about 10 garages and none will touch it unless it's a refurbed beam!

Thanks given by:
Oh, looks like I will be doing a lot of swearing and hitting things with a hammer then:L
Thanks given by:
ill be up for a meet im in sutton bridge about 20 min from kings lynn and about 20 min away from spalding so either is fine lol.
Thanks given by:
GreatBig Grin the more the merrier
Thanks given by:
ive not met anyone on here close to me yet. would be good to put some faces to names
Thanks given by:
Same mate, only time met anyone was last weekend in Nottingham
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lincolnshire meet/rolling road poss? MIKE-FORD 39 10,752 13-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Last Post: hbomb1905