Is it wrong...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong...
...that Im thinking of using the rallye as my wedding car in 3 weeks time?

Its either that or I turn up in the diesel, I've put the standard seats in and the cat/quieter exhaust as Im gearing up for the mot on it.

Would it be pretty cool or chavvy turning up to my wedding in it tho!
Thanks given by:
Depends.. are you having a white wedding? lol Also, in seriousness it'll probably be rarer then anything you can rent Big Grin
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Are there door bars? I can't imagine that being fun if there are, what with getting in and out suited and booted...

If no door bars, then go for it. Would be pretty neat!

I've always wanted to turn up in an E-Type or a Cobra as a wedding car. Priorities!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Not wrong at all, would recommend clearing it with the missus though lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Haha, As Poodle said!

Also you'll wanna be careful where people write stuff if you care about the bodywork lol

I think it's a pretty cool idea, but I'm probably in a slightly sad minority lol! Just don't get carried away exploring the limits of grip before you get on the honeymoon... Wink
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 10:32 AM)c.a.r. Wrote: Are there door bars? I can't imagine that being fun if there are, what with getting in and out suited and booted...

If no door bars, then go for it. Would be pretty neat!

I've always wanted to turn up in an E-Type or a Cobra as a wedding car. Priorities!

He won't be wearing a dress though..................not sure how many weddings you have attended but its normally the bride who wears the dress...........a suit would be hardly any different from jeans and a hoody as far as getting into and out of a car goes lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Ha, well I'd like to keep that to myself obviously.

My point being if the bride is comfortable getting in and out as well then why not...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 11:15 AM)c.a.r. Wrote: Ha, well I'd like to keep that to myself obviously.

My point being if the bride is comfortable getting in and out as well then why not...

If you arrive at your own wedding with the bride then you have done that bit wrong as well.............come on Tongue

In all seriousness though I think that it would be fine IMO!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Doesn't matter what you turn up in, all eyes should be on your missus. Wink
Thanks given by:
I think that'd be pretty cool, well it is white!

I fancy this for mine, probably costs a fortune though

[Image: VEEEDUBS114.jpg]
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
You still have to drive off with the bride and shell have to get out at the hotel
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 11:36 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: You still have to drive off with the bride and shell have to get out at the hotel

Unless you get married, have your evening do and stay in the same place......... Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
All adds to the fun! I would def go for something different rather than the norm and the Rallye is a very tidy car to do it in. Compared to my estate for example that would def get people talking. Ditch the seats and Cat tho again beforehand
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 12:01 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: All adds to the fun! I would def go for something different rather than the norm and the Rallye is a very tidy car to do it in. Compared to my estate for example that would def get people talking. Ditch the seats and Cat tho again beforehand

Or Borrow CWSpellowes car? Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Pete, Looked at splitties, no chance mate.

As she will be staying at the venue the night before, its just me turning up in the morning. And they staying at the venue that night.

Dont really need cars but Id have less chance of getting myself covered in soot if Im in the rallye. The diesel gets me everytime I go near the boot.
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 12:23 PM)ben306 Wrote: Pete, Looked at splitties, no chance mate.

As she will be staying at the venue the night before, its just me turning up in the morning. And they staying at the venue that night.

Dont really need cars but Id have less chance of getting myself covered in soot if Im in the rallye. The diesel gets me everytime I go near the boot.

gotta be the wallye then.
Thanks given by: