epiiiiiic
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Very apt title and awesome song :-)

Very apt title and awesome song :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 11:46 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Hmmm.. we shall see what the bitches say.. and yes i mean andy and emma lol

If by Andy you mean me then yes, I'm still going to Ace.
Thanks given by:
basically
[Image: MTFU.jpg]
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
I know what you mean sam, some of my friends I've known since i was about 5 have all f*cked off, i keep making an effort for little or no return. I class some of the people I have met on here as better mates than them.
Friends come and go i spose....
[Image: car-1.jpg]

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
One of the guys who moved into our student place last year got dicked by his previous chums who went out and viewed a house without him meaning he was going to go back to halls alone, so we invited him to move in with us and he's become one of the gang and we like to think we've done all we can to be good to him without it being like pitty friendship, since he's a top lad
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
He ment me Andy :L haha yeah man Damn right I'm up for that as off that weekend Danny Big Grin parrrrtaaaaay onnnnnnnnn

And sam, life is full of people like this. Or atleast Weston is
Seems like everybody here has been having issues and its sad really.
Been on here since April and I have a better friendship with people like you Sam & Puglove than I do with people who have meant to have been my friends for years,,,,

Danny and Emma know shit about me that nobody else does and I fully trust them, havrnt really been close for all that long but it just shows who your true friends really are mate so f*ck them and f*ck it. Just act the bigman and walk away. You too need to move to weston buddy

Get the fook down here along with Dec !!

Epic times

<3
Thanks given by:
Andy, I'll be there at ace as well lol and when you say Weston - do you mean as in Westin Super Mud?
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 06:59 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Andy, I'll be there at ace as well lol and when you say Weston - do you mean as in Westin Super Mud?

I do indeed good sir.
I may be at ace depending really.

Place is shit but Me, Danny & Emma = AWESOME

so thats a good enough excuse to come and live here.
Having a town run by 306 owners would be win !
Thanks given by:
I'm only about an hour away from you and many years ago spent some time working there too. lol
I was down there last year with some friends for the day and we finished up in Papas before driving home.
Tide was in as well when we went - I think it was around Easter last year as they had the classic and custom car rally thing on there
Thanks given by:
I see, weston as a day out is pretty disappointing to be frank..

And papas? not the best either :L

Better quality food in macdonalds bins !
Thanks given by:
We make weston epic!
Thanks given by:
I thought the fish and chips in papas were quite good tbh and me not being a seagull or tramp have never eaten from McDonald's bins which begs the question How would you know?? Sometimes it's not all about where you are but who you are there with that make it memorable. I had a good time there last year and had many great times down there with the lads when I was younger and more stupid - like mud slinging fights - boy, does that stuff sting ! Or we used to go into Tropicana - you can see how long ago this is lol and they used to have a plastic ice rink in there too but you're all too young to remember that lol.
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 07:04 PM)Andy Wrote: I may be at ace depending really.
I hope you're coming! And the other two!

Sam I know what you mean about people on here, I can honestly say some of my best friends are from this community Smile /gay
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 10:18 PM)Scott Wrote:
(24-07-2012, 07:04 PM)Andy Wrote: I may be at ace depending really.
I hope you're coming! And the other two!

Sam I know what you mean about people on here, I can honestly say some of my best friends are from this community Smile /gay

Atleast someone loves me Big Grin

Loool

So do i mate, would be good to see everybody again

Edit: Plus i do need to give Sam his cuddle now ! He gave me one when things where shit for me so im gonna return it Smile
Thanks given by:
bad luck mate. i had a girl mate of mine who i went to talk to the other day and she was like... we arent friends and you havent spoken to me since you left school last year... well... works two ways doesnt it! Did she ever talk to me in the past year? nope yet somehow its my fault! bitch is crazy!
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 10:18 PM)Scott Wrote: Sam I know what you mean about people on here, I can honestly say some of my best friends are from this community Smile /gay

Soppy lady garden Tongue

Although tbf if it wasn't for this site and the people on it bein helpfull I'd never get shit done to the car
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
damn f*cking straight you owe me a cuddle Andy!! (pandy, not ASH, unless you want one Andy, plenty to go around Wink )

haha Scrott you queer! jokes, totally get you mean.

Sam, bitches be crazy. always.

Matt, penis. :nods:

Thanks given by:
This whole forum needs to man the f*ck up i think
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 11:51 PM)samass Wrote: damn f*cking straight you owe me a cuddle Andy!! (pandy, not ASH, unless you want one Andy, plenty to go around Wink )

haha Scrott you queer! jokes, totally get you mean.

Sam, bitches be crazy. always.

Matt, penis. :nods:

Sam: Ohh you will get your cuddle dont you worry !!

Connor: No
Thanks given by:
connor, go plough a field or something.

andy, good.

Thanks given by:
(25-07-2012, 12:07 AM)samass Wrote: connor, go plough a field or something.

andy, good.

Woah, sam sam sam, he is from the same neck of the woods as me, easy on the westcountry banter. other wise itll just be a pat on the back and no cuddle

Im watching you !! Dodgy
Thanks given by:

andy, good.

Ill plough your field Wink gigidy
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
pfff bullshit, im getting that cuddle!

as expected connor, good man. id be dissapointed if you didn't!

Thanks given by:
Sounds like a group hug to me and yeah I could do with one with all the shit I'm going through at the moment Sad(
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2012, 12:13 AM)samass Wrote: pfff bullshit, im getting that cuddle!

as expected connor, good man. id be dissapointed if you didn't!

Yes you will.

Cant resist that mohican

(25-07-2012, 12:15 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Sounds like a group hug to me and yeah I could do with one with all the shit I'm going through at the moment Sad(

Group hug it is then
Thanks given by:
grrrrroooooouuupppp huggg!!!!1

yeahh.

Thanks given by:
(25-07-2012, 12:10 AM)Connor Wrote:

andy, good.

Ill plough your field Wink gigidy

Oh f*ck, Connors getting rapey again...

Lock up your wives/husbands/sons/daughters/mothers/fathers/aunts/uncles/neighbours/pets lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
"Hide yo kids, hide yo wife! cuz' he rapin' errybody out here!"
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2012, 07:39 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: "Hide yo kids, hide yo wife! cuz' he rapin' errybody out here!"

"Obviously we have, uh, a rapist, in Somerset. He's climbin' in yo windows, snatchin' yo people up...."
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by: