People = shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People = shit
I agree with Scott though, we see you lot more than friends we've known for years!

I personally haven't kept in touch with many people from school, we just grew apart and I find that I get on better with people I've met through Scott Smile

As sad as it is, you're all actually a lot more mature than some of our friends, and that's saying something! Plus there's the whole thing of people being at the same point in life as you...i.e, there's a lot of people we know just graduating so are still acting like kids, whereas we've got jobs and stuff. It makes it harder when your common interests aren't the same anymore.
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
I know what you mean by the maturity thing. I'm 24, and a lot of my mates are doing the "finished uni, working part-time, living with parents and getting pissed every day" thing, they call me dull all the time because I have a job and a house, and can't go out every night. Either that, or their on disability or JSA because their too f*cking idle to work...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
haha what? me? mature? have you met me?

lmao

but i can be if i want to be, i promise Angel

true tho, my mates have all graduated (4th yr at uni, FTW) and they work jobs in the day, but still go to the pub in the week, but as i work evenings in the week, im home as the pubs close. and then they never want to go out on the weekend, so i hang out with people who dont mind me ranting about cars on the weekend, when i have time off
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
ninja
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i have only got 3 true pals, they the ones i have known for over 20 years, two of them we go back a generation.
the sad thing is tho we are all working so getting time off together is hard sadly. as we do have some great crac.
one of them came over on monday night and we had a right old booze up and a takeway.
work mates to me are just work mates, they come and go. i stopped going out with them after the way they went on last time. me and another lad were out ( he twisted me arm to go out) one of the lasses at work had a birtday night out with the lads at work, which both of us know. anyway they saw us in one of the pubs, not one said " andy/ mat we are over here" we both happen to turn around and saw them and decided to join them, as it was a payday night out too. as soon as we both sat down it went quiet. i knew straight away we were not wanted. the lad i was with noticed that too. he said wtf have we done like, there is no need for them to be distant and wanting to talk to us!.
i said him f*ck em and we called it a night, as the town was boring anyway. we wernt the only two to notice the way they were going either, they did the same trick to one of the lads girlfriend who had joined them later on too!
a week later me and one of my old pals were having a few drinks in our local pub. that lot were there too.
i told me pal what happend that night out so we played them at their own game. didnt like it one bit!
since then i havent been on a night out with them since 2009. most have now left anyway.
Thanks given by: