Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need help - gear box
#1
Basically my gear box is buggerd so I got a new one to change it, but having problems fitting it and now I can't get a drive shaft out aswell.

So is there anyone near me that can help me with it? I'm willing to pay towards fuel and there's food aswell etc and some cash for your time.

Ideally I'd like to get it sorted Wednesday / Thursday.

So can anyone help?
#2
were are you from?
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#3
Yeh a location would be helpful.........................................................
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
#4
Yeh it would lol

Tideswell - Derbyshire
#5
was gonna say i would come and give you a hand but your in the middle of the peaks. to far for me.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)