Need help desperate!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help desperate!
Hello all.

I need help with getting my dturbo finished as I cannot find where a coolant pipe goes and its suppost to be going in for its spray job tomorrow Sad. I have a t-reg 1.9dt and I swapped my engine for a d8a out of a phase 1. Also put a T2 on as mine picked up on oil, now also need ti get a oil feed pipe made as it gushes oil out from the engine connector.

I just need to locate where my coolant pipes go as my mate took them off and wont help to sort it. Also where the hose from the bottom of the expansion tank goes. Can somebody please help me get it sorted or if somebody close to worthing with a dturbo can let me look at their engine to see where they all go will be much appreciated.
Thank you for reading and your help will be most valued.

Cheers
Darren
Thanks given by:
Coolant pipes are already shaped if you get me so put the radiator ones on the radiator and they will sort of point to where the other end needs to go.. if that makes sense
Thanks given by:
The small hose from the bottom of the expansion tank goes to the connector on the back of the thermostat housing. the other thing is that you will need to swap the coolant pipes over if your trying to use a ph2 cooling system on a ph1 engine as they are a different design Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by: