Project T Phase 2.5 Diablo DTurbo...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project T Phase 2.5 Diablo DTurbo...
Update

Finally Got a working iPhone interface for my old Alpine H/U that actually charges it lol. Loving the fact it works though!

Just Got to wire in an Alpine 4 way amp i now have to power my front and rear speakers but as long as it's this cold that can wait! Don't think it will be done this side of ace tbth but gives me something to look forward to doing.

Had some snow and went out in it to test tyres no drama whatsoever am starting to be a little impressed with these bits of rubber now. For the price they are More then Alot.

Also decided i want to change my interior to another design of half leather but no rush for that either
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
Update

Amp wired in very happy. Whole set sounds improved can't wait to show it off and it's all old school lol

Rolling road day was fun now got a baseline to work up from. Only issue was it was a proper mission need to find a dyno closer to home
Thanks given by:
Update with Pic

[Image: 405606_10200370705287510_1451690832_n.jpg]

That's the dyno graph from rolling road day. Have to admit was disappointed but turns out i had a boost leak from the boost gauge fittings and i was over fuelling rottenly.
Even like that still got over stock figures so wasn't a complete waste of time

After putting in the amp had a rattle from the rear shelf which i have now resolved with draught excluder tape lol. As i'm using the stock stealth shelf it's so much more prone to rattles but where there is a will there is a way!

Looking forward to ace so i can show off!!!!
Thanks given by:
Was good seeing this dude, I might be at ace this time haha Wink
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not a bad result least it wasn't under standard power and you have something to work on for more power.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Sam was a good day well done for organising it and hope to see you at Ace on the 18th

That's what i was thinking J and to be fair getting a result like that made me check the car over to find out the boost leak and they told me i had too much fuel as it was black out the back lol. And i still made above stock even with them issues!

BTW we need to organise either a mini meet or you coming Ace J!
Thanks given by:
Yeah im up for a meet on a sunday or something, would really like to come to ace but I always work til 10 on monday nights Sad
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
That sounds like a plan on a sunday whistable is between us and get some nice sea shots lol
Thanks given by:
Update

Went to Kris B's on Tuesday's and got a result! Been so super jarred with the stealth shelf no matter how I modded it it would have an annoying rattle so when i turn up at Kris's there was a phase 1 shelf! Asked nicely and was able to swap for my stealth so swapped out my speakers and swapped them over. Loving it no fricking rattle anymore Big Grin

Also a tow bar got thrown away for a 306 so was able to have that too! so all in all not a bad day lmao

Waiting for some bits to arrive and then another update will follow!
Thanks given by:
Well none of my bits have arrived in time for ace so will just have to wait!

But i have a treat for those who are coming trust me
Thanks given by:
Broke my armrest well i didn't half term and one of the kids did but i will get another one lol
Thanks given by:
Take some pics of your sound system dude...

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
what kind've pics do you want? Install or equipment?
Thanks given by:
Either. And post some more of the car too. Reminds me of my Diablo phase 2 d-turbo

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
will give it a clean in the morn and go snap happy lol. What is your location Arron?
Thanks given by:
Sweet... I'm in Bradford Yorkshire... far away from most of you guys down there!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Gonna take them pics after weekend got more time on monday to give it a proper clean and show project t in her best light. Today i got to to go shopping with missus lol
Thanks given by:
Finally got round to taking some pics of install lol

Boot with sub
[Image: 555055_10200639386484372_1654408027_n.jpg]

Boot without sub
[Image: 544277_10200639386764379_1610539955_n.jpg]

Front Door (Looks same other side:p)
[Image: 484711_10200639390244466_1912053541_n.jpg]

Head Unit
[Image: 482253_10200639390964484_2128648650_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is that an alpine 9855R. Ive got the same one, absolutely brilliant piece of kit, the time correction and independant crossover control is magic. Your whole ICE set up looks very neat bud

Pics of car now mate.....just love diablo!!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Yea it's a 9855R absolutely love it great minds think alike Big Grin and thank you i try to be as neat as possible the stealthier the better takes people by surprise lol.

And i'll take some when i can give it a proper clean.

you got a project thread up?
Thanks given by:
In my sig bud.

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Got it. You should update your profile with location and car can do that in user cp
Thanks given by:
Long Overdue Update

What with the arrival of Jacob my little man been a while since i've done anything to the car apart from drive it.

Was gonna sell it and get a 406 HDi coupe but that has less seats then my 306 lol.

So on with my project. Back box fell off lol but had a stainless steel one from Dum-Dum so got that on and my chair frame snapped but got that welded up.

Still to put on my defender alarm and got to change how my stereo connects to iPhone so i can have handsfree calling. also wanna put the proper size tyres on and stop being cheap with 195/50.

Apart from that is driving well and want to gov mod but scared to do it myself lol
Thanks given by:
Awesome thread
Thanks given by:
Thanks! Just been plugging along going down to a 10" sub for boot space
Thanks given by:
Well The time has come my contribution to Project T is over.

Most know the new owner though. Atleast he now has a proper DTurbo and not a 5 door sport lol Wink
Thanks given by:
Just over a year on from the D-Tub getting sold on to my mate Paddy it is falling in to my hands, laquer peel is still present but what has appeared since his ownership is a large scuff mark presumably from a speeding van close to his office in Woodford. Pics tomorrow when I get it to my work where tinkering shall ensue. Unfortunately the Focals haven't been put to their full potential but all I'm saying now is 80PRS Wink
Thanks given by:
Fuckaroo! Good to see you back buddy and good to see this getting some love.
Thanks given by:
Don't get me wrong, it needs plenty of love haha, box shat 5th and apparently sounds like a washing machine with bolts inside it. just been reading your walie Tongue thread
Thanks given by:
Right box sounds lovely just missing 5th, have heard of the snap ring holding 5th to the shaft coming off so one day after work I will be popping the end cover off to inspect it and see if indeed it has popped off the clip or its completely fubar. I couldn't be arsed with pics so I shot a couple of videos one of a startup after being sat for a few hours but I did run it to move the car from under the bridge next to the workshop and another of a quick walk around. Anyway enough talking s**t here is what I'm dealing with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dWd1Wo5ETk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MUciCeM80k
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Another DTurbo Project Hobo Ash 11 4,968 04-10-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: TommiePuglet
  Bianca phase 1 Dturbo Curt 76 23,996 15-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Last Post: partybish
  Blue 306 dturbo s project Logue1996 13 4,402 14-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Logue1996