Dial problems!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dial problems!!!!
iv got a massive problem with my dials, all the lights work on them but the speedo, rev, fuel and temp dont work Sad iv tried a dial change but that still hant changed anything and im now really stuck Sad can someone help me please????
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Fuses? Wires going to the plugs?
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What else have you done to the car? Or did they randomly stop working?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dont know if Jake mentioned it to you yesterday mate, but might be worth checking the earth for the clocks in the drivers side footwell.....

Edit, and Connor, they stopped working after the previous owner fitted an amp/sub in the boot, bit odd though isnt it, surely related but I cant see how..... :think:
Thanks given by:
Id check the plugs, and every fuse/relay, and then earths. Check over the loom and check condition of cables, fitting a sub/amp might have burnt something out if something wasn't done right
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Id check the plugs, and every fuse/relay, and then earths. Check over the loom and check condition of cables, fitting a sub/amp might have burnt something out if something wasn't done right

Thats what I thought, maybe connecting the amp up with the battery still connected put alot of amps through the whole circuit/system and has melted an earth wire somewhere....
Thanks given by:
My point exactly, when someone's been f*cking around with the power supply, check all fuses first, easiest thing to do, then can either test for a supply at the clocks and if there's 12v there, then check the earths
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Dan I think that's what happened. Some strain somewhere and melted cables lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
dan im gunna need your help asap then!

Thanks given by:
Meow
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Meow

What?
Thanks given by:
power cable goes direct to battery and the earth is to a seat bolt IIRC. the cars playing up because it misses london Tongue
Thanks given by:
I reckon its gotta be an earth cos IIRC the different dials have different live feeds.
Thanks given by:
all sorted now Big Grin was just a fuse that someone said they had checked!!!

Thanks given by: