Photography challenge thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photography challenge thread
Righto give me an hour to get a pic on the local pitch and you's can name next challenge!

Here's one for you Tom

Thanks given by:
Good effort sir! Next challenge then?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Next challenge is for one of you guys to come up with the next challenge! Soz but every challenge I post most folk winge about!
Ahh fk it, your car with the missus in it????? Best pose wins!
Thanks given by:
(15-09-2015, 11:45 AM)Redordead89 Wrote: Next challenge is for one of you guys to come up with the next challenge! Soz but every challenge I post most folk winge  about!

Haha, that's a good one. On it. lol
Thanks given by:
(15-09-2015, 12:11 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(15-09-2015, 11:45 AM)Redordead89 Wrote: Next challenge is for one of you guys to come up with the next challenge! Soz but every challenge I post most folk winge  about!

Haha, that's a good one. On it. lol

On it or in it lol your thread your choice! :-)
Thanks given by:
Now thats more like it! ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Doesnt work for me as im single lol Does a f*ck buddy count? Wink
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(16-09-2015, 01:36 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Doesnt work for me as im single lol Does a f*ck buddy count? Wink

Yeah, it counts but the pose has to be extra creative lol
Thanks given by:
Can dum dum enter seeing as his idea of a missus is normally more manly than most of us on here?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Lu with 3 306s one of each phase. Does this mean i win.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Looks like it, let's get this going again. Next challenge!
Thanks given by:
Your car on a beach!or beach carpark. Beach must be in clear view! No excuses the furthest you can be from a beach is like 60 something miles in the uk!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Wikipedia says 70 miles
Thanks given by:
Nice one bash! Nice phase1 too! DTS?
Would have given double bonus points for angry neighbour in background lol
Thanks given by:
Mind you it also says I'm a massive lady garden with too much time on my hands
Thanks given by:
LoL! Just seen this thread.
Now I'm trying to work out how to get my car near enough to the beach to be in shot, with the camera in the right place (maybe with the help of a non thieving person) and me on the beach in the background with me windsurfer etc !!

Hell, I need a roof rack, forgot about that. Only had the pug  3.5 days. Anyone got one to lend in the Exeter area?? Or will my old Vauxhall Cavalier one fit? I'll try it at the weekend, if I can find it.  Big Grin

------------------

Ooo! Just found some on Gumtree for £8, and right in my town too! Hope they're still for sale.
WoW! That was cheap!  Inlove
Thanks given by:
(16-09-2015, 05:33 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: Nice one bash! Nice phase1 too! DTS?

Yeah thats my wifes 306. Peugeot family ftw. Or she thinks im fixing them so often i dont have time for a mistress.
Thanks given by:
I'm going to the beach at the weekend in the megane, so if no one has this by then. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-09-2015, 08:15 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(16-09-2015, 05:33 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: Nice one bash! Nice phase1 too! DTS?

Yeah thats my wifes 306. Peugeot family ftw. Or she thinks im fixing them so often i dont have time for a mistress.

My missus loves the little kingfisher xsS but no licence-no joy lol
If she ever fancies a swap for her DTS's petrol counterpart give me a holler!(59k) would make an epic 2.0 turbo project!
Thanks given by:
Collecting my Automaxi Roof bars tomorrow night. Wink
Thanks given by:
(16-09-2015, 07:41 PM)cheapo Wrote: LoL! Just seen this thread.
Now I'm trying to work out how to get my car near enough to the beach to be in shot, with the camera in the right place (maybe with the help of a non thieving person) and me on the beach in the background with me windsurfer etc !!

Hell, I need a roof rack, forgot about that. Only had the pug  3.5 days. Anyone got one to lend in the Exeter area?? Or will my old Vauxhall Cavalier one fit? I'll try it at the weekend, if I can find it.  Big Grin

------------------

Ooo! Just found some on Gumtree for £8, and right in my town too! Hope they're still for sale.

If you do it at Exmouth could get an awesome pic from the top of the cliff
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2015, 12:50 PM)rocker8742 Wrote:
(16-09-2015, 07:41 PM)cheapo Wrote: LoL! Just seen this thread.

------------------

If you do it at Exmouth could get an awesome pic from the top of the cliff

Well. Yes. But, but,    , . If I rig up my windsurfer on top of the cliff, then, well, people will either think I'm an idiot, (   Tongue  whistle  ) or they'll think i'm about to commit a spectacular sort of suicide!!
Thanks given by:
I didn't twig the "AR" and "AV" markings on the Automaxi roof bar feet and tried to put the front ones on the back of the Pug. (AV = avant (front) AR = arriere (back, in French) for about 30 mins and was busy bending the front ones to fit the back of the roof.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Rofl

Aaargh! The tide's out in the afternoons at the moment. But I refuse to get up early on a Sunday.
 Not living at the coast does have it's disadvantages if you windsurf. I'll try and get the pic sorted tomorrow.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 4dd91c1cd140527a74dec35259d671c4.jpg]

Lovely afternoon at Harlyn Bay [emoji4] does this mean your wife wins then Bash? [emoji6]
Thanks given by:
Looks like a win to me, nothing in the rules about the challenge setters partner winning the challenge! lol

What's next then? Smile
Thanks given by:
Ill let it be. Whats next lady bash??
Thanks given by:
Right next challenge is to get a picture of your car with 3 dogs in it. The bigger the better!
Thanks given by:
Is that specifically the 4 legged kind of dog? [emoji38]
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2015, 04:37 PM)Lady Bash Wrote: [Image: 4dd91c1cd140527a74dec35259d671c4.jpg]

Lovely afternoon at Harlyn Bay [emoji4] does this mean your wife wins then Bash? [emoji6]
Awesome Lady Bash :-) kingfisher FTMFW
Thanks given by:
Teehee, ya beat me to it. But I didn't get me roof bars sorted till last night and was helping a neighbour fix his Audi in the afternoon.

But who cares??
 I've been car-less for a year and a half, so today was a kind of celebration. With a slightly injured hand preventing me from lifting the windsurfer out of the house, I decided to take a stunt kite to Exmouth anyway. Two different beaches and then I had some coffee and a portion of chips, then flew me kite for a bit.
 The first three pix were taken by my phone on it's camera timer whilst gaffer taped in various positions on the side of the car. So you get me and the car and the kite and the beaches. (I'll get used to the timing one day and be looking at the camera at the right moment).

LoL! If you only wanted one, feel free to tell me which is prettiest and I'll remove the bad and the ugly.

[Image: Exmouth%20DP%202.jpg]

[Image: Exmouth%20DP.jpg]

[Image: Exmouth%20beach.jpg]

[Image: Lunch.jpg]

The chips will win for sure !!  Rofl
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eeyore I challenge you! lolsteve 11 3,344 20-12-2016, 06:44 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  The photography thread - Post your own work! Dan! 345 110,913 02-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: PocketFighter
  The £1k french cheap track car challenge.. Matt-Rallye 18 5,549 09-06-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Matt