Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2500 for half decent engine but then he said recommend rebuild hell do it no problem just doesnt recommend he hasn't had decent ford engine in long time.
Thanks given by:
Are we at plan M or N yet? lol
Thanks given by:
I don't understand wot U mean
Thanks given by:
Well we seem to be running into reasons not to do something totally epic in terms of heart transplant in your car and we seem to continually end up back with your first choice for 1 reason or another andante people on here see it as a pointless conversion as there are better and cheaper ways to get similar power. So plan a has failed to materialise as has plans b, c, d, etc and do on - now you getting it????
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2012, 08:15 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Well we seem to be running into reasons not to do something totally epic in terms of heart transplant in your car and we seem to continually end up back with your first choice for 1 reason or another andante people on here see it as a pointless conversion as there are better and cheaper ways to get similar power. So plan a has failed to materialise as has plans b, c, d, etc and do on - now you getting it????

yes do get it they wasn't plans as was just seein and non have them have been cheaper what every1 on here has suggested. Don't no wot your problem is but don't start bein clever.i took ppls ideas they weren't cheaper I'll do wot I wnt to my car don't like it don't read my stuff. Your beyond a joke im doing my Vauxhall engine and won't ask advice anymore. If the admin can take me off site as I dint join for this s**t.
Thanks given by: